‘23 AL RB Khalifa Keith (Tennessee)

To be completely fair, this time last year everyone was in a worry exactly because we needed someone to punch it in like Small (and Fant) did all this year. I give Small and the OL props for it. I does the opposite of detracting from Small imo. Loved it.
Agreed. I'm just saying TDs don't determine everything haha

Reactions: Orange.
Crazy thing is Small has gotten better and better and yet on the eve of his final year, he's RB 2.

Eric didn't run as hard as Wright or Small .

Crazy thing is Small has gotten better and better and yet on the eve of his final year, he's RB 2.

Eric didn't run as hard as Wright or Small .
He’s literally been the starter the last 2 seasons. This isn’t even me giving you hell. Just look at the depth chart and watch the games

Small does continue to improve, but he is not RB 2. He is RB 1 on our best team since forever, who has to compete like everyone else for his spot when he is back from surgery.

Small ATT 157 YDS 734 TD 13 AVG 4.7
Wright ATT 146 YDS 875 TD 10 AVG 6.0

I think both are our "starters" but Wright absolutely overtook him.
Overall numbers and how the opportunities were distributed down the stretch.

Small ATT 157 YDS 734 TD 13 AVG 4.7
Wright ATT 146 YDS 875 TD 10 AVG 6.0

I think both are our "starters" but Wright absolutely overtook him.
Overall numbers and how the opportunities were distributed down the stretch.
Without the fumbles, Wright is a better back. He's faster and appears to run with more power. He has been good in pass pro too. UT doesn't throw a ton to the RBs so I'm not sure that really factors much.

Gray is not a punk like To'o To'o. He was one of my faves, but he needed to go, and he went out of conference. I have fond memories of the guy. Never followed him after he left. Wish him well. I most remember him holding up the orange britches with Trey and beaming and the bowl game performance. I didn't like how he added "VFL" to his tweet of his leaving-early for the draft announcement but didn't mention us in the announcement. But it's not a big deal. Either way it sounds awkward (because it is) and I don't care.

But I'm riding with Small, Wright, Sampson, Seldon, and Keith. And if we portal up another, I'm good with that too.
Bishop too.

Of course you would. Birds of a feather...

Damn am I gonna have to block you too lol?

You have just decided to start insulting me out of nowhere!?
That's what I mean when I say "I don't know you".
I've never even replied to a message you've sent.
Never even had a disagreement/agreement about anything with you.
What is wrong with people like you? Obsessed with people that aren't even vaguely aware of you...

GAF life...

Heupel has had a 1a and 1b since he's been here. Hell, at UCF as well. Jabari has been the first one in the game when he's healthy for consecutive seasons, so that makes him 1a.
It does have Small as the starter vs Clemson.

I'm simply saying Wright's a better running back now than Small.
Which wasn't the case last year.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Damn am I gonna have to block you too lol?

You have just decided to start insulting me out of nowhere!?
That's what I mean when I say "I don't know you".
I've never even replied to a message you've sent.
Never even had a disagreement/agreement about anything with you.
What is wrong with people like you? Obsessed with people that aren't even vaguely aware of you...

GAF life...
Had to click “See ignored content” to see whom you’re responding. Took half a sec to remember why he was on my list. Remember BigOrangeVols fondly? 😏

Something VQ noted which is true is the fact that we didn't sub on offense. If you start a drive, you finish it. Small happened to start most drives. Barring a setback in the ball security and/or pass pro department, I think we could see Wright be that guy this year. Not sure why some are against it. If Wright is the starter full time this next season, it means the staff completely trusts that he fixed those issues, which would make him a premier SEC back. Not many players have his combination of size, speed, creation, drive, motor, explosiveness, etc

Of course you would. Birds of a feather...

And I said "people". That means plural.

Butchna has added personality, wit, and when he wants to a much more comprehensive perspective on the college football world- for years!

All I've ever seen you do is insult me. That's the only reason I know you're on here...
If you don't like somebody- why even talk to them??

VN Store

Back