Alabama

What do you call a good looking girl on the university of Alabama's campus?

A visitor.

A 6th grade boy in Alabama is the only one to count to 100 in his class. " That's because you're from Alabama son." His father tells him. The next day he's the only one to say his ABC's. His father tells him the same thing. Later on in gym class one day he notices that his manhood is larger than the other boys in his class. " Is that because I'm from Alabama daddy?" He asks. "No son," his father replies. "It's because you're 18."

Reactions: 6 people
I came up with this one. I hate that they say roll tide. Every time they say that I holler back "In order to roll you gotta stumble 1st!"
Okay. Now. Tell me how amazing I am for that.

Nick Saban is only going to dress 20 players for the first game. He said the rest will have to dress themselves.

In West Tennessee you have the premier children's research hospitaln in the country. In Middle Tennessee you several fortune 500 headquarters and the heart of the music recording industry. In East Tennessee you have the top nuclear research facility in the world. What do you have in Alabama, the bubba gump shrimp company?

Reactions: 4 people
There were two farmers walking their property line. One a UT fan the other a bama fan. They came upon a sheep that had got its head stuck in the fence. The Tennessee fan dropped his trousers and had his way with the critter. After he had finished he yelled next!!! The bama farmer looked at him with concern and said I don't think my head will fit in that fence.

In West Tennessee you have the premier children's research hospitaln in the country. In Middle Tennessee you several fortune 500 headquarters and the heart of the music recording industry. In East Tennessee you have the top nuclear research facility in the world. What do you have in Alabama, the bubba gump shrimp company?

This may be a worse attempt than the OP's joke. There is no Bubba Gump in Alabama, but there is one in Tennessee.

Last edited:
"Cool story bro", tl;dr, etc

My grandfather (who doesn't get into football much, which makes this story even better) always tells this story:

"You heard what happened in Knoxville, right? There was a child prodigy that was so intelligent that he had a hard time adjusting to school. His parents were concerned, so they took him to a neurologist. The neurologist hooked him up to a machine that could alter his IQ. The Dr turned the machine on and the IQ gauge slowly dropped. The phone rang, and the Dr went to answer it. When he came back, the gauge was all the way to 0. He quickly shut the machine off and yelled 'what have I done!? Say something!!!' The kid lifted his head slightly and said 'roll tide roll'."

Reactions: 2 people
This may be a worse attempt than the OP's joke. There is no Bubba Gump in Alabama, but there is one in Tennessee.

2 responses:

- have you seen forrest gump? He is from alabama

- so now alabama is so pathetic that they can't even support the restaurant that was founded by their native son, so they had to come to Tennessee? Ha!

Reactions: 1 person
There were two farmers walking their property line. One a UT fan the other a bama fan. They came upon a sheep that had got its head stuck in the fence. The Tennessee fan dropped his trousers and had his way with the critter. After he had finished he yelled next!!! The bama farmer looked at him with concern and said I don't think my head will fit in that fence.
This joke is based on actual events.
Who knew these two were neighbors?????
TideWarrior has the bighead and Grizz will hit anything.:eek:lol:

Reactions: 1 person

Not sure how this got 0 likes. I laughed.. Out loud.

I would stick to jokes where one of my fellow fans doesn't have his way with a sheep.

Just a suggestion.

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back