Alabama

Did you hear they US mint had to redo the Alabama quarter designed by Bama football team. The Mint was concerned about 2 dimes & a nickel being duct taped together.

Did you hear they US mint had to redo the Alabama quarter designed by Bama football team. The Mint was concerned about 2 dimes & a nickel being duct taped together.

How do you know your in Alabama? Because everyone's saying roll tide instead of wearing shoes on there foot that's why you know your in Alabama

This thread isn't really working out.:no:

Guys, guys, we all know the importance of the state of Alabama. All the pretty girls are from there.

Did you hear about the governor of Alabama house burning down?

I hear the rolled another one in after..

We laugh at Bama's intelligence, or life style, while they laugh at our football program. I just can't see that as a win for us. I'm not a fan of stooping to these types of jokes just because we're mad that Bama is rollin', and we're still rebuilding.

Who knew tires plus sold house parts in Alabama

redneckxmas.JPG

We laugh at Bama's intelligence, or life style, while they laugh at our football program. I just can't see that as a win for us. I'm not a fan of stooping to these types of jokes just because we're mad that Bama is rollin', and we're still rebuilding.

Urine idiot

Urine idiot

It's cute how you refute my points without giving any counterarguments or reasons why. Don't waste my time kid, just makes yourself look worse.

I hate Bama, but I'll give them credit for building an insane program these past five years. Don't be so buttmad that you can't realize that.. it makes us look bad.

They can laugh at our program all they want, at the end of the day they are still from Alabama.

Someone always has to come along and be serious.

Why does the Tennessee river flow south from Tennessee into Alabama and back north in Tennessee?

Because Bama Sux and Blows.

Why does the Tennessee river flow south from Tennessee into Alabama and back north in Tennessee?

Because Bama Sux and Blows.

Couldn't the same joke be told in reverse, since the Tennessee River flows out of and into the state of TN?

It's cute how you refute my points without giving any counterarguments or reasons why. Don't waste my time kid, just makes yourself look worse.

I hate Bama, but I'll give them credit for building an insane program these past five years. Don't be so buttmad that you can't realize that.. it makes us look bad.

Are you new to this or something? Bubba jokes have been told yr round here for yrs. Round here as in Tennessee. (at least where I'm from) I remember bammer with teams so bad. UT has never EVER witnessed the depths of embarrassment the turds achieved ..and the bama jokes didn't stop haha win or lose bama sucks.bottom line.buck fama go vols

:)Bama Bama Bama the washing powder team, still cant think of a reason you would name your team after a washing powder.:eek:lol:

Are you new to this or something? Bubba jokes have been told yr round here for yrs. Round here as in Tennessee. (at least where I'm from) I remember bammer with teams so bad. UT has never EVER witnessed the depths of embarrassment the turds achieved ..and the bama jokes didn't stop haha win or lose bama sucks.bottom line.buck fama go vols

This here is what you call extremism. :jpshakehead:

VN Store

Back