Alabama

The headline read "The Price is wrong. Bama fires Mike Price before he ever coached a game".

Last edited:
In West Tennessee you have the premier children's research hospitaln in the country. In Middle Tennessee you several fortune 500 headquarters and the heart of the music recording industry. In East Tennessee you have the top nuclear research facility in the world. What do you have in Alabama, the bubba gump shrimp company?

Theys all kinds of ways to cook shrimp

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Did you hear about Saban's house burning down? Man, I heard it burnt all the way down to the axles!!

What do you get when you have 32 Alabamians in a room together? ....A full set of teeth.

Did you hear the Alabama Govenors mansion burned down?....Almost took out the entire trailer park.

Why are crimes so hard to solve in Alabama? ......No bite marks and only 5 discernable strands of DNA in the whole state.

What does the Tennessee River think of Alabama?..... Well it came into bama and couldn't wait to head back into Tennessee!

What does a hurricane in FL, a tornado in AL and a divorce in TN have in common?.....Someone's gonna lose a mobile home.

M is of particular importance in the word Alabama. That is as far as the middle school students could get, so the Alabama name was chosen using only the first 13 letters.

How do you know your in Alabama? Because everyone's saying roll tide instead of wearing shoes on there foot that's why you know your in Alabama

YES! I was thinking last nite, "There is no way TP doesn't drop the washing powder line into this thread."

Fourteenth post in fourteen different threads. Freakin-A, man.

I just about spewed my coffee - you might be one of those rare bama fans that I actually like!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back