Alex Jones' Day of Reckoning is on its way!

No, but it shows the asinine comparison you were trying to make.
I wasn't making any comparisons. I pointed out that the current President, Donald Trump, went on "InfoWars" on December 2, 2015 and complimented it's host, Alex Jones, for his reputation and also, for being a good person. Make of that what you will but most people think Alex Jones is a nut.

The point here is, that if you say nice things about Donald Trump, he will say nice things about you in return regardless of who you are or what kind of character you possess. He proves it all the time and he even did with Alex Jones.

I wasn't making any comparisons. I pointed out that the current President, Donald Trump, went on "InfoWars" on December 2, 2015 and complimented it's host, Alex Jones, for his reputation and also, for being a good person. Make of that what you will but most people think Alex Jones is a nut.

The point here is, that if you say nice things about Donald Trump, he will say nice things about you in return regardless of who you are or what kind of character you possess. He proves it all the time and he even did with Alex Jones.
How many on the left are nucking futs? I mean damn, talk about standing in a glass house throwing rocks.

How many on the left are nucking futs? I mean damn, talk about standing in a glass house throwing rocks.
And how many times have you seen someone running for President go on their show and give them compliments? There are two kinds of people to Trump... those who like him and lavish him with praise and the rest are awful, bad people. He really is that egocentric. His opinion of others depends entirely on how they feel about him first.

to be candid, i don't know what his platform is. Radio? internet? how many listener/subscribers does he have?

I think talked into a tin can but millions of people know who he is and that his forte is B***S***.

And how many times have you seen someone running for President go on their show and give them compliments? There are two kinds of people to Trump... those who like him and lavish him with praise and the rest are awful, bad people. He really is that egocentric. His opinion of others depends entirely on how they feel about him first.
CNN is just as crazy as Alex. They just can't cuss because it's on tv although I'm sure they'd love to let some fly.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
I think talked into a tin can but millions of people know who he is and that his forte is B***S***.
Okay. But if BS was the reason he created such vitriol why don't we do the same with the bs of reality shows, or WWE?

CNN is just as crazy as Alex. They just can't cuss because it's on tv although I'm sure they'd love to let some fly.
No... just no. Unless they are "9/11 truthers", think that the parents of the murdered Sandy Hook Elementary School children are paid actors and have said that Obama is a demon (literally).

Rachel Maddow is getting pretty close.
This is a tactic the right likes to employ... take a far right nut case who doesn't need to be discredited and admit he is a kook but then compare him to someone who is mainstream on the left as a means of discrediting that person. If you have ever listened to both Jones and Maddow, you know the difference.

Reactions: volfanhill
The legion of deplorables says hi to Hillary.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened? If you do then you should understand the difference between WWE BS and Alex Jones BS.
Absolutely. It shouldn't be hard to understand why the Sandy Hook parents are suing him. The crap he has been saying must be very hurtful and incredibly, there are some idiots out there who believe it and have been harassing those people who lost a child to a senseless act. It's disgusting.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
For someone who's only a "nutcase conspiracy theorist", there has been an unbelievable amount of effort in trying to silence, quash, and destroy him.

Not saying he's right or anything, but it is noteworthy.

The legion of deplorables says hi to Hillary.
She was talking about the "PizzaGate" conspiracy theorists. Although, she should have made that more clear in her statement at the time... I wouldn't disagree with the sentiment she expressed.

Do you believe Sandy Hook really happened? If you do then you should understand the difference between WWE BS and Alex Jones BS.
Sandy Hook, yes. Captain Hook, no.

Isn't he an entertainer??? How is the BS different beside the fact he bunches your panties?

For someone who's only a "nutcase conspiracy theorist", there has been an unbelievable amount of effort in trying to silence, quash, and destroy him.

Not saying he's right or anything, but it is noteworthy.
Not really. He has been banned from social media and YouTube and he is now the defendant in a defamation lawsuit. That didn't take "an unbelievable amount of effort" and is more than justified. He violated the terms of usage and has made a very serious claim against a group of private citizens, which by his own admission, was not true.

Sandy Hook, yes. Captain Hook, no.

Isn't he an entertainer??? How is the BS different beside the fact he bunches your panties?
He claims to be more credible than the mainstream media.... his attorneys defending him want to say that he is just an entertainer and that nobody takes him seriously but you can't have it both ways.

He claims to be more credible than the mainstream media.... his attorneys defending him want to say that he is just an entertainer and that nobody takes him seriously but you can't have it both ways.

Who cares what he says. Im talking about what he is. And i have never listened to him. if i can figure out who and what he is in absentia, why can't you?

btw, DancingOutlaw, that no good piec of riff raff, found the link about the nyt hire.

VN Store

Back