Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

the F-B-I recipient of a $90M award was never named or even referenced

Jones: The lizard people are putting chem trails in the skies and turning our frogs gay!

Everyone: Lol... Ok???

Jones: A cabal of interdimensional demons uses super secret technology to control the weather and create hurricanes!

Everyone: Lol... Ok???

Jones: Sandy Hook was a false flag and the families are crisis actors!

Everyone but leftists: *facepalm* Come on dude. Seriously. Not cool.

Leftists: Rabble rabble rabble rabble!!!! Dangerous Disinformation!!! Rabble rabble rabble!!! Defamation!!!

We all knew what Jones was. He was and is an entertaining larping troll. Prior to Sandy Hook, he was seen as having the market cornered on outrageous and entertaining conspiracy theories. Why, when he says this sh*t about Sandy Hook do we start getting outraged as if he is some sort of truth teller who has decided to say something outrageous for the first time? Why do we demand his head on a spike?

Last edited:
Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
We all knew what Jones was. He was and is an entertaining larping troll. Prior to Sandy Hook, he was seen as having the market cornered on outrageous and entertaining conspiracy theories. Why, when he says this sh*t about Sandy Hook do we start getting outraged as if he is some sort of truth teller who has decided to say something outrageous for the first time? Why do we demand his head on a spike?

I agree, in large part. And I think Jones would have had a really good defense. While some of his statements might have crossed into defamation, I think there's a first amendment argument to be made.

That's why it was incredibly stupid for him to pout and stomp his feet and refuse to comply with court orders. He rode his refusal straight to a default verdict.

I agree, in large part. And I think Jones would have had a really good defense. While some of his statements might have crossed into defamation, I think there's a first amendment argument to be made.

That's why it was incredibly stupid for him to pout and stomp his feet and refuse to comply with court orders. He rode his refusal straight to a default verdict.
He screwed up the free speech defense:

But in four separate lawsuits in Connecticut and Texas, Mr. Jones lost the opportunity to mount a First Amendment defense as he and his lawyers repeatedly failed to turn over documents, including financial records, ordered by the court. As a result, he was found liable in all four cases by default.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/12/us/alex-jones-verdict-sandy-hook

That looks like a man about to talk about something very painful, nothing more.

This trial from the beginning was a complaint railroad job. Jones was hamstrung from a bias judge. Jones had no way of getting a fair trial. This was a trial that Russia, Cuba and China would be proud of.

He couldn't make any defense statements, without being held in contempt. What's sad is the guy who ran over those those people at the parade will get more rights and more of a defense that jones did.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
This trial from the beginning was a complaint railroad job. Jones was hamstrung from a bias judge. Jones had no way of getting a fair trial. This was a trial that Russia, Cuba and China would be proud of.

Multiple biased judges? Multiple judges in multiple states took the same action in response to Jones' obstinance.

Reactions: n_huffhines
He couldn't make any defense statements, without being held in contempt.

Right. Because he sacrificed his right to mount a defense by refusing to comply with court orders. He's not allowed to try and litigate the case during the penalty phase.

What's sad is the guy who ran over those those people at the parade will get more rights and more of a defense that jones did.

Jones had the right to mount a defense and chose not to do so.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
Right. Because he sacrificed his right to mount a defense by refusing to comply with court orders. He's not allowed to try and litigate the case during the penalty phase.

Jones had the right to mount a defense and chose not to do so.

Nope, Jones was completely railroaded. From day one.

He couldn't make any defense statements, without being held in contempt. What's sad is the guy who ran over those those people at the parade will get more rights and more of a defense that jones did.

What on Earth would be the defense ?????? I mean, what relevant argument could he possibly offer?

Multiple biased judges? Multiple judges in multiple states took the same action in response to Jones' obstinance.

Seriously? It's obviously this was a complete scam. Yes, those judges were completely bias. I've been following this for a while. It's quite obvious

What on Earth would be the defense ?????? I mean, what relevant argument could he possibly offer?

The judge in the initial trial gave a verdict prior to the trial. She had made all these restrictions in which jones could not make statements without being held in contempt.it was a complete BS trial.

Seriously? It's obviously this was a complete scam. Yes, those judges were completely bias. I've been following this for a while. It's quite obvious

What conclusions were incorrect? He repeatedly made those appalling claims. He caused damage to the families.

The serial, contemptible liar got his due. Hope it let's others know they too will be held accountable for similar nonsense.

What conclusions were incorrect? He repeatedly made those appalling claims. He caused damage to the families.

The serial, contemptible liar got his due. Hope it let's others know they too will be held accountable for similar nonsense.
No, its a complete BS politically motivated banana trial.

The judge in the initial trial gave a verdict prior to the trial.

Correct. It's called a default verdict. It's what can happen as a sanction for failing to comply with orders. Jones and his legal team(s) knew that it was a possibility and chose obstinance.
She had made all these restrictions in which jones could not make statements without being held in contempt.it was a complete BS trial.

Correct. Jones sacrificed his opportunity to mount a defense. He cannot wait until the penalty phase to do so.

These threads have been incredible. Karma coming home to roost for Jones would have been enjoyable enough by itself, but watching the Infowars fans simultaneously melt down and tell on themselves has made them so much better.

Reactions: evillawyer
Alex Jones is a jerk, but who did he specifically defame? If he spoke about a group of people without mentioning a specific person, that seems like a giant reach.
Robbie Parker for one. He made videos of him, used his name, said he was a crisis actor and that his online tribute to his murdered 6 year old daughter was "disgusting"

VN Store

Back