Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

Victims? Victims of what?

Of what? Of a talk-show clown claiming the parents of murdered children were actually actors---and I think he essentially tried to claim
that there was no mass shooting there at all.

Right-wingers like to stupidly claim the country is going to hell---but it is when there are companies that pay individuals to spew obvious lies and transparent nonsense and bull$hit to a talk-show audience. Alex Jones is a disgusting fat clown who belongs in prison. He's now like the gangster, trying anything and everything to avoid paying for his lies.

Of what? Of a talk-show clown claiming the parents of murdered children were actually actors---and I think he essentially tried to claim
that there was no mass shooting there at all.

Right-wingers like to stupidly claim the country is going to hell---but it is when there are companies that pay individuals to spew obvious lies and transparent nonsense and bull$hit to a talk-show audience. Alex Jones is a disgusting fat clown who belongs in prison. He's now like the gangster, trying anything and everything to avoid paying for his lies.

Victims of an opinion?? Ohh no, call the whaaambulance. Good grief. Imagine being a parent of one of those kids and using their tragedy as a prop in a political prosecution. Disgusting. I have zero compassion or empathy for any of the parents who took part in that. Zero.

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to lie, slander, and profit off slanderous tales.

If your slander causes economic harm to others, you have to pay up (especially if you are profiting from it)...

Freedom of speech doesn't give you the right to lie, slander, and profit off slanderous tales.

If your slander causes economic harm to others, you have to pay up (especially if you are profiting from it)...

Jones not only didnt profit from them but these aholes didnt suffer economic loss either. The whole thing was nothing more than an excuse to politically prosecute Jones. The trial was a joke.

Jones not only didnt profit from them but these aholes didnt suffer economic loss either. The whole thing was nothing more than an excuse to politically prosecute Jones. The trial was a joke.

They had extra documented counseling, which was supported by court evidence. People testified to lower income as a result of Jones stuff and was supported by evidenxs

And Jones absolutely profited....

It wasn't much of a trial since Jones lied and didn't submit what was required in discovery.

Yeah, the amount was excessive but he 10000% slandered them.

But yeah, I'd expect a stupid take from Putin's bi-ch..

Reactions: BeardedVol
They had extra documented counseling, which was supported by court evidence. People testified to lower income as a result of Jones stuff and was supported by evidenxs

It wasn't much of a trial since Jones lied and didn't submit what was required in discovery.

None of that is true. Jones made a ton of documentaries, one on just about every conspiracy known to man (many of which I disagree with) but he never made one on this event?? Yet, you say he profited? Come on. If Sandy Hook was that profitable, he would have 100% made a documentary on it. Also, there was very little evidence of Jones actually talking about the families. It was a guest on his show who largely made the crisis actor claims.

It wasnt much of a trial because the Judge was an absolute whack job. Jones had one of the top free speech lawyers in America and he said he had never seen a trial like it.

But, hey, you hate the guy so you support the lawfare against him.

None of that is true. Jones made a ton of documentaries, one on just about every conspiracy known to man (many of which I disagree with) but he never made one on this event?? Yet, you say he profited? Come on. If Sandy Hook was that profitable, he would have 100% made a documentary on it. Also, there was very little evidence of Jones actually talking about the families. It was a guest on his show who largely made the crisis actor claims.

It wasnt much of a trial because the Judge was an absolute whack job. Jones had one of the top free speech lawyers in America and he said he had never seen a trial like it.

Jones had material for years on his show for years and absolutely profited from that....

His lawyer was a kook that couldn't meet basic legal timelines.

But yeah, trust that Infowars

You're a misguided individual. Jones said what he said, which is why he was tried and convicted by a jury. Try finding some respectable people to defend--not lowlifes and war criminals.

You're a misguided individual. Jones said what he said, which is why he was tried and convicted by a jury. Try finding some respectable people to defend--not lowlifes and war criminals.

What did he say, exactly? This should be easy to find since it was so damning.

Jones had material for years on his show for years and absolutely profited from that....

His lawyer was a kook that couldn't meet basic legal timelines.

But yeah, trust that Infowars

He had material offering his opinion on the event and how the govt used it to push gun reform. He had very little material talking directly about the families. Again, most of the material regarding families was from a guest on the show, if my memory is correct.

Again, he made quite a few documentaries ranging from Waco, OKC Bombing, 9/11, etc. All made him quite a bit of money. Why didn't he make one on Sandy Hook, if it was so profitable?

All they have to do is show damages, and yeah, Alex Jones is making $ off his content, fkn duh.

Reactions: NashVol11
He had material offering his opinion on the event and how the govt used it to push gun reform. He had very little material talking directly about the families. Again, most of the material regarding families was from a guest on the show, if my memory is correct.

Again, he made quite a few documentaries ranging from Waco, OKC Bombing, 9/11, etc. All made him quite a bit of money. Why didn't he make one on Sandy Hook, if it was so profitable?

He doesn't make the bulk of his fortune from documentaries. Most are from product endorsements and the radio network....

He completely said F legal discovery.

There was documented compensatory f
damages (granted, a small % of overall ordered damages). Was the overall total excessive, sure, but it was his actions that caused that huge verdict....

Extra counseling and lower income bc of Alex Jones? I think Jones is an idiot but I barely know who he is and definitely don’t know anything he talks about.

Extra counseling and lower income bc of Alex Jones? I think Jones is an idiot but I barely know who he is and definitely don’t know anything he talks about.

I find him to be more of a carnival act as well, but to each their own. I also loathe most of the mainstream media carnival barkers as well, but I wouldnt support doing to them what has been done to Jones. It was nothing more than political persecution, an abuse of the justice system and a miscarriage of justice.

Those claiming he made money from it are just regurgitating media talking points. They cant actually point to something he directly said or show exactly where he made all this alleged money by pushing a conspiracy only a handful of people believe.

Jones saying stupid ish is far less concerning than how the justice system was abused to go after him but people cannot put their hatred of the man (hate him all you want, I am not vouching for the mans questionable character) aside to see the bigger picture.

Doesn't FoS give us the right to lie?
Did you mean "slander with lies", maybe?

I find him to be more of a carnival act as well, but to each their own. I also loathe most of the mainstream media carnival barkers as well, but I wouldnt support doing to them what has been done to Jones. It was nothing more than political persecution, an abuse of the justice system and a miscarriage of justice.

Those claiming he made money from it are just regurgitating media talking points. They cant actually point to something he directly said or show exactly where he made all this alleged money by pushing a conspiracy only a handful of people believe.

Jones saying stupid ish is far less concerning than how the justice system was abused to go after him but people cannot put their hatred of the man (hate him all you want, I am not vouching for the mans questionable character) aside to see the bigger picture.
I tend to agree with you on this.

I tend to agree with you on this.

Every reasonable American should. Again, I am not defending the crazy things Jones says, but I defend his right to say them and his right to be treated fairly by our justice system. The trial was an absolute farce. Good summation below.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

VN Store

Back