Alex Jones Getting His Comeuppance

Jones: The lizard people are putting chem trails in the skies and turning our frogs gay!

Everyone: Lol... Ok???

Jones: A cabal of interdimensional demons uses super secret technology to control the weather and create hurricanes!

Everyone: Lol... Ok???

Jones: Sandy Hook was a false flag and the families are crisis actors!

Everyone but leftists: *facepalm* Come on dude. Seriously. Not cool.

Leftists: Rabble rabble rabble rabble!!!! Dangerous Disinformation!!! Rabble rabble rabble!!! Defamation!!!

We all knew what Jones was. He was and is an entertaining larping troll. Prior to Sandy Hook, he was seen as having the market cornered on outrageous and entertaining conspiracy theories. Why, when he says this sh*t about Sandy Hook do we start getting outraged as if he is some sort of truth teller who has decided to say something outrageous for the first time? Why do we demand his head on a spike?

Because it led to the harassment of the families of the victims of this horrible tragedy. That's the damage. It may not be just, but that's the difference.

Seriously? It's obviously this was a complete scam. Yes, those judges were completely bias. I've been following this for a while. It's quite obvious

defamation the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.

The day after their six-year-old daughter, Emilie, was murdered in the 2012 shooting, Parker gave a statement to the press. Hours later, Jones was on his InfoWars show describing him as a crisis actor to his audience of millions. (Jones acknowledged that he spoke about Parker by name when he testified earlier during the trial)

Emily Parker Obituary | Emily Parker Funeral | Legacy.com

Jones said he now realizes that was irresponsible and believes that what happened in the deadliest school shooting in American history was “100% real.”

Lafferty, who says she’s moved five times since the shooting and avoids going out to grocery stores and other public places, testified she’s endured death and rape threats from people telling her that her mother was fictional.
Sandy Hook families testify about threats, fear of shooting deniers | News, Sports, Jobs - The Mining Journal

mean, mean old Judges.

images

Because it led to the harassment of the families of the victims of this horrible tragedy. That's the damage. It may not be just, but that's the difference.
Tell me what damages the fib agent suffered?

Let's reassess when the next right winger gets sued and actually complies with court orders.

It won't get worse, it'll be the same. People that defame others will be sued. Been happening here since the early 1700s.

*Responded to wrong post but you get the idea

Last edited:
If anyone wants a good 30 minute quick overview regarding the egregious nature of this trial (and the Texas trial) and why it matters to you, give this Tom Woods Ep a listen.

His behavior and on-air statements this afternoon would seem to show that the amount was insufficient.

How dare he get to tell his side of the story, says the supposed "lawyer". You really are a pathetic piece of work.

1663884898_yKRWVb.jpg

Jones was very literally given his day in court. He even took the stand. And was convicted by a jury of his peers.

It's like you live in a different reality.
Closet Gator fan. Has to be. No vol fan could possibly be that butthurt after last night.

Reactions: Septic
BTW, this issue doesn't enrage me because I am a Jones fanboy...but because of the dangerous precedent it sets on multiple fronts. This being one.

BTW, this issue doesn't enrage me because I am a Jones fanboy...but because of the dangerous precedent it sets on multiple fronts. This being one.

Excellent news. Can’t wait for your days-long hissy fit over the fate of that guy in Waukesha who is pulling the criminal defense version of Jones’s civil strategy. Should be as entertaining as your performance in here.

If anyone wants a good 30 minute quick overview regarding the egregious nature of this trial (and the Texas trial) and why it matters to you, give this Tom Woods Ep a listen.

Tom Woods is a liar and here he is defending a liar. Have you not heard of his grooming scandal? Even if he is innocent, which seems unlikely, he has been caught red-handed making bold-faced lies* in his defense. And he's carefully misled in many ways**. He's lost all credibility except with apologists and people who are unaware.

*like that his wife was the oldest in her family (and thus more mature) when she has two older brothers
**like explaining he was halfway across the country and mockingly saying "I am capable of bilocation" when he was grooming her via IM and telephone

Reactions: flint
Jones was very literally given his day in court. He even took the stand. And was convicted by a jury of his peers.

Like I said, for those of you with an open mind who don't want to be a mindless troll bot like Septic, listen to the quick 30 minutes podcast where Barnes gives detailed reasoning for why Jones was not given his day in Court.

Jones is the Super Bowl Champ of scumbags. He decided it was OK to profit from the pain and suffering of families who lost their children in a massacre by lying and promoting baseless conspiracy theories. It's great to see that his depravity has consequences.

You can't expect lousy commie rats on this board to value common human decency.

VN Store

Back