Alexis Johnson arrested (merged/updated 4/21)

What does this have to do with innocence or guilt? Are you saying if it was just some scrub, throw them to the wolves and be done with it? If he's guilty, then kick him off the team. Right now, you suspend him from the team pending the results of the investigation, but his ability as a player has zero to do with whether he should stay or go. I don't care if it's Jalen Hurd. If the player is guilty, he has no place on the team. Ability does not mean you get to run free of the law.

That's not how the real world works. More ability always buys you more leeway.

Congrats Vol Nation, I am seeing screenshots of your quotes on other forums. Some of you don't think before you post, and you embarrass the whole fan base.

Reactions: 7 people
Who rolls up on campus and just starts fondling and choking chicks??

I just looked at Butch's secret recruiting profile and it definitely says "avoid rapists,etc" so not Butch's fault. Maybe if Alexis had just attended the junior college adjustment seminar where it lets them know that strangulation and assault are not accepted behaviors at a SEC Division 1 school. If he had only attended the seminar.

Reactions: 1 person
That's not how the real world works. More ability always buys you more leeway.

Seriously? That's how you feel? You think because he's a potential contributor this should be swept under a rug. Who cares if it turns out he's guilty, right? He should be able to get away with it because he plays football. An investigation should absolutely occur to determine guilt or innocence, but if he's proven guilty, he has no place on this team.

People like you are where these women get this "rape culture" idea. I'm not sure you would recognize the real world if it bit you on the ass.

Reactions: 7 people
Congrats Vol Nation, I am seeing screenshots of your quotes on other forums. Some of you don't think before you post, and you embarrass the whole fan base.

Every fanbase has its idiots. If you enjoy visiting other forums so much, take random screenshots of some of their dumbasses and post them here, which is apparently what they are doing.

Got killed for saying there might be a culture of sexual misconduct at UT with the athletics program yesterday. Still don't think we have seen the end. And no, I understand it's not just UT but to say we don't have issues with this is dumb

Deez hoes ain't loyal. Nah but seriously what the hell is wrong with our football players? Don't molest, injure or sexually harass women. It's really simple. The amount of incidents we've had under Butch is truly disgusting. I'm not saying it's a problem with Butch but the dude seems like a bad judge of character. JMO

Reactions: 2 people
Deez hoes ain't loyal. Nah but seriously what the hell is wrong with our football players? Don't molest, injure or sexually harass women. It's really simple. The amount of incidents we've had under Butch is truly disgusting. I'm not saying it's a problem with Butch but the dude seems like a bad judge of character. JMO
Watch it, you will get attacked for speaking your mind

Reactions: 2 people
I just looked at Butch's secret recruiting profile and it definitely says "avoid rapists,etc" so not Butch's fault. Maybe if Alexis had just attended the junior college adjustment seminar where it lets them know that strangulation and assault are not accepted behaviors at a SEC Division 1 school. If he had only attended the seminar.

Seminar is multi day event.. Obviously Alexis just went the first day.. False imprisonment is day two stuff.. Assault and strangulation are day three if I'm not mistaken..

Seriously though, this is not on Butch or the school. They are NOT these players parents. It's NOT their responsibility to teach these guys morals and values that should've already been instilled in them. Finally, at what point are you expected to be responsible for your own actions and simply CONTROL YOUR DAMN SELF..

SMFH.....

VN Store

Back