All 5 Uniform Combos for the year!

Fav Uni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vols-stormtrooper-e1321709622884_zps4e2d122c.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I don't understand the hate for the orange on orange. I love that look. I've seen people complaining that I doesn't match properly but it looked perfect in the O&W game.

Reactions: 2 people
If you have to go back 22 years to support your position....well?

Um, you do realize Fulmer pretty much got rid of the orange pants don't you? From 1993 to 2008, we wore the orange pants 3 times, and the last 2 times were at the end of the Fulmer reign when he was at his worst.

And surely you aren't dumb enough to suggest the orange pants had anything to do with our results from 2009 to 2012?

So when you go roughly 15 years with no orange pants at all, and throw in the last 4 seasons, then you have no choice but to go back 22 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I've been to war, 3 times. I can say it. :salute:

Thank you for your service.

I logged many hours on your Pope Air Force Base tarmacs. I never saw any of the Miami Hurricanes while waiting for your "perfectly good airplanes". They must have been at the war.

I'm not getting why some of you are saying the orange in the pants doesn't match the orange in the jersey for the orange pants/orange jersey combo. It looks the exact same to me.

Why can't we vote for the worst one?

Which is the Gray. That one is awful.
The all white is my favorite. Adding the power T on the pants would be great.
Home needs to always be Orange jersey and white pants.
The all orange is terrible looks like Clemson.

Man I like the new smoky, but that all white just looks so sharp! And I like the Orange/White pants! AND I like the White/Orange pants! AND... I am not really fond of the all orange look.

"The great thing here at Tennessee is we do have tradition but also you know you look at any great company, any great organization there always staying ahead of the times, they're always embracing change and change is difficult," said Jones.

As a 40 something UT alum, I like the new uni's and if it helps in recruiting then that is a bonus. We have to grow, evolve, embrace change, and create new traditions. The old traditions were new once and probably very radical at the time.

Do you think the old farts of the 1950's were on board with Rocky Top when they first heard it? Doubtful.

Reactions: 9 people
Man I like the new smoky, but that all white just looks so sharp! And I like the Orange/White pants! AND I like the White/Orange pants! AND... I am not really fond of the all orange look.

My sentiments exactly

Smokey: :cool: :good!:

Orange on White: :eek:k:

White on Orange: :good!:

White on White: :rock: :dance2: :pepper:

Orange on Orange: :unsure: :yuck: :sick:

All that matters is that the team loves it-- Love the shot of one of the players hugging CBJ! Don't ever count out the "little things" because they all matter when put together.
GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back