All 5 Uniform Combos for the year!

Fav Uni

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fans pay the bills. Without the fans there is no program. The fans should get to decide. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You can't improve on the combo of orange and white, period. As for recruiting, there is no reason we have to embarrass ourselves like Oregon in order to recruit. Bama, LSU, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State don't have to stoop to this crap in order to recruit and neither should we. This kind of gimmick crap is for the nobody's like Oregon, Okie State, Virginia Tech, Cincinnati, and other former Big East teams. We're better than that. This is a cheap Cincinnati move on Butch's part. First real mistake he has made.

disagree. were fans either way. boosters pay the bills, players sweat and bleed on the field its all about them padre.

Reactions: 5 people
The fans pay the bills. Without the fans there is no program. The fans should get to decide. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. You can't improve on the combo of orange and white, period. As for recruiting, there is no reason we have to embarrass ourselves like Oregon in order to recruit. Bama, LSU, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State don't have to stoop to this crap in order to recruit and neither should we. This kind of gimmick crap is for the nobody's like Oregon, Okie State, Virginia Tech, Cincinnati, and other former Big East teams. We're better than that. This is a cheap Cincinnati move on Butch's part. First real mistake he has made.
It's an alternate uniform that will probably be worn once. Calm down it's not that big if a deal

Reactions: 1 person
disagree. were fans either way. boosters pay the bills, players sweat and bleed on the field its all about them padre.

Boosters & fans pay the bills. Fans but tickets, merchandise, an concessions that puts millions into the program. Fans are huge stakeholders. No fans, no program. Players are compensated with a free education and room and board. They are essentially paid employees of the program. The consumer of the product is the fan base. A business (which is what our athletic dept. is) is all about the customer padre.

Boosters & fans pay the bills. Fans but tickets, merchandise, an concessions that puts millions into the program. Fans are huge stakeholders. No fans, no program. Players are compensated with a free education and room and board. They are essentially paid employees of the program. The consumer of the product is the fan base. A business (which is what our athletic dept. is) is all about the customer padre.

And the majority like the new look so the consumer is happy bro. You are just one tiny ant in the ant hill.

Reactions: 3 people
And the majority like the new look so the consumer is happy bro. You are just one tiny ant in the ant hill.

I doubt the overall majority of the fan base will like it. Perhaps the majority in this thread might be stupid enough to aspire to be Oregon but that means nothing.

Whether its an official color or not, these still look like Oregon clown suits. You don't see other great top traditional programs like Bama, LSU, Oklahoma. USC, and Ohio State embarrassing themselves with crap like this. We shouldn't have to resort to stupid crap like this in order to recruit.

Looks like some of those schools have had a uniform change. Your argument is invalid.

Attachments

• alt1.jpg
    alt1.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • New-Texas-Football-Uniforms.jpg
    New-Texas-Football-Uniforms.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 3 people
How is having one alternate being like oregon?

It's changing your look to something supposedly eye catching to recruits, which is what teams like Oregon, Okie St., Va. Tech, Cincinnati, and other former Big East schools do. We're better than that. We need to be like other traditional power schools in our class, like Bama, LSU, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. You don't see them using gimmicky uniforms. Stick with tradition. It's what sets us apart along with the other traditional elites.

It's changing your look to something supposedly eye catching to recruits, which is what teams like Oregon, Okie St., Va. Tech, Cincinnati, and other former Big East schools do. We're better than that. We need to be like other traditional power schools in our class, like Bama, LSU, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, and Ohio State. You don't see them using gimmicky uniforms. Stick with tradition. It's what sets us apart along with the other traditional elites.

Look at above post bro.

Looks like some of those schools have had a uniform change. Your argument is invalid.

I hadn't seen those for Texas and Ohio State. I stand corrected on those two. It's still gimmicky and cheesy though. I'd rather be like Bama, USC, Oklahoma and LSU and stick with tradition instead of going with the fad. It's like tattoos. Just because their the "in" thing and everybody's getting them, still doesn't mean they don't look like cheap trash.

I doubt the overall majority of the fan base will like it. Perhaps the majority in this thread might be stupid enough to aspire to be Oregon but that means nothing.

Sounds like a trolling fan from another team posing as a vol fan... jmo.

I think the majority will absolutely be excited about the team wearing these for one game.

You just don't get it. Maybe you should type a strong letter and mail it over to the athletic dept. Or better yet, you should've just waited to see the new uni's when it comes out in the paper tomorrow. And Im sure you enjoy Kesling on the radio because a man of tradition wouldn't dare watch a game on a television. Prospective-we could all use some from time to time.

The fans voting in the poll like the new uniforms. Bitter resistance to change is pointless. I'm surprised you are even here posting on the newfangled interwbz. If the Vols didn't have the internet in 1914, gosh darn it, we don't need it now either!

The fans voting in the poll like the new uniforms. Bitter resistance to change is pointless. I'm surprised you are even here posting on the newfangled interwbz. If the Vols didn't have the internet in 1914, gosh darn it, we don't need it now either!

Hell in 1914 we didn't have Rocky Top or a 102,000 capacity stadium we don't need those either.

I hadn't seen those for Texas and Ohio State. I stand corrected on those two. It's still gimmicky and cheesy though. I'd rather be like Bama, USC, Oklahoma and LSU and stick with tradition instead of going with the fad. It's like tattoos. Just because their the "in" thing and everybody's getting them, still doesn't mean they don't look like cheap trash.

Awesome!

They could use some more fairweather fans.....here are a few pics to get you started on what you want to look like in order to be a BAMMER.....

As for me I'll wear my orange, white, and Smokey colors with Pride because I'm all VOL and I don't wanna ever ever ever ever ever!!!!! be like Bama or any other school!

Attachments

• bama.jpg
    bama.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 106
  • bama1.jpg
    bama1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 108
  • bama 2.jpg
    bama 2.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store