Amateur Hour Continues

Im going to tell you but first you will have to take off that partisan hack cap that say blue no matter who on it . Imagine if you will , if Trump had done this instead of Obama ..

Secret Obama-era permit let Iran convert funds to dollars

Or this ..
Obama Spying On Press More Extensive Than Previously Thought | RealClearPolicy

Or this ..
IRS Apologizes For Aggressive Scrutiny Of Conservative Groups

Or this ..
'Fast And Furious' Just Might Be President Obama's Watergate

Or this ..
US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics

Pick any one of those and show us how it compares ( in coverage ) to the steel dossier , “ pee tapes” , a phone call to the Ukraine, or Michael Avenatti , or that FUBAR sideshow on MSNBC and Trumps supposed taxes that was secretly obtained ( Tick Tick Tick Tick.. Boom )

These are all "slow Monday" items for Trump. Some of these didn't even involve Obama.

If we are all pretty sure there is nothing to the election fraud claims, then this will end pretty soon and the transition can begin in earnest, if it hasn't already.

Obama's stuff is irrelevant and pretty soon so will Trump's, although I'm pretty sure we will be hearing about it for some time, as that seems to be the way things go nowadays.

I'm looking forward to when it's all on Biden/Harris.

Should be interesting, don't you think?

i-cant-find-a-job-and-its-trump-s-fault-47431537.png

d1zGU.jpg

Obama-Its-Bushs-Fault.jpg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Forcing stuttering Joe to come out from the bunker and into the public which is the last thing the left wants. They just want him to make it to inauguration day and then pull a Pelosi.
I assume from the stuttering comment that, like your orange hero, you routinely mock handicapped people? What a kind and brave young man you are.

I'm looking forward to when it's all on Biden/Harris.

Should be interesting, don't you think?
There's always going to be lag time from when there's a change at the top until it fully plays out in the system.

How long that is can be debated.

I agree that Americans are blind fat and stupid. Most are like loother and think it’s a team sport. If my guy does it it’s ok but the other guy bad. The reality is when you look at the parties there’s not enough real difference to talk about and they have succeeded in convincing everyone to join a team
Kinda like shirts vs. skins.

Reactions: Orangeslice13

VN Store

Back