Amateur Hour Continues

What, you were golfing?

iu
Nah nothing that noble. Just trying to fix an erosion problem on the edge of my warehouse.

I voted for Joe Biden with the full expectation that I would disagree with him as much on policy as I disagree with Trump.

I voted for him in part because he will be less self-interested and because his hierarchy of values, his understanding of unwritten constraints on the executive, and his valuation of its institutions crosses a preliminary threshold for me that Trump never came close to (and has frankly made it difficult for any currently active Republican to come close to).

So far, all indications are that I’m going to get exactly what I expected with the added bonus the he appears to actually living in the real world rather than believing his own spin.

If Biden gets a four year honeymoon phase from me, he’ll be the first. But after the last four years, I’m so happy to have somebody that checks those boxes, that it’s hard to imagine what he will do that will actually cause me to sour on him.
Hmmmm. You’ve got a Trump avatar, but you voted for Biden? Life must really be confusing to you.

People are going hungry because of the lies perpetrated by people like her. Lies that include "covid will kill able bodied citizens under 70" and "the govt should provide for you in this manufactured crisis"
I personally know multiple able-bodied citizens under 70 who died of COVID, including someone in their 50s with no known comorbidities. Several other people who survived, but were intubated in the ICU for weeks. But I guess it's just a lie that you can die from it if you're under 70. You can make an argument that keeping everything running is worth the risk, but how can you claim that no "able bodied citizens under 70" will die from it when there are so many people with firsthand experience otherwise?

I personally know multiple able-bodied citizens under 70 who died of COVID, including someone in their 50s with no known comorbidities. Several other people who survived, but were intubated in the ICU for weeks. But I guess it's just a lie that you can die from it if you're under 70. You can make an argument that keeping everything running is worth the risk, but how can you claim that no "able bodied citizens under 70" will die from it when there are so many people with firsthand experience otherwise?
able bodied people under 70 aren't dying in numbers that could ever justify destroying the entire economy. It's asinine to suggest otherwise and the real risk is allowing this to continue any longer

‘Rona update day 16. I’m about 90% over it. I had a scare this past Saturday morning and went to the emergency room fearing my blood oxygen level was too low. It wasn’t, and it’s been a steady, rapid improvement since.

Edit: silly me. This should be in the coronavirus thread.

Reactions: Septic
‘Rona update day 16. I’m about 90% over it. I had a scare this past Saturday morning and went to the emergency room fearing my blood oxygen level was too low. It wasn’t, and it’s been a steady, rapid improvement since.

Edit: silly me. This should be in the coronavirus thread.
That's good Thanksgiving news.

People are going hungry because of the lies perpetrated by people like her. Lies that include "covid will kill able bodied citizens under 70" and "the govt should provide for you in this manufactured crisis"
You sound dumb as ****. People are starving because the wealthy and the politicians they back create laws and regulations that favor capital over labor.
Manufactured crisis? Read a book

You sound dumb as ****. People are starving because the wealthy and the politicians they back create laws and regulations that favor capital over labor.
Manufactured crisis? Read a book
that's funny. The govt should get out of the way and not favor anything. Follow the rules

would this be a good book on the virus and how govt should treat its citizens?

811pfMAmcZL.jpg

If it goes back into the General Fund, how is that theft? Congress then has the say where it goes, don't they?
He took his half a trillion slush fund and didn't spend it on anything to do with actual relief. Then when the next admin might actually use it he takes it away. He wanted payoff money not to help anyone. How about we just don't spend it if that's how it will be handled?

He took his half a trillion slush fund and didn't spend it on anything to do with actual relief. Then when the next admin might actually use it he takes it away. He wanted payoff money not to help anyone. How about we just don't spend it if that's how it will be handled?
I’m on board with the don’t spend it plan.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Well, isn't that effectively what's being done with it?

Didn't the $$ that got spent from it ($46 billion) go to the airline industry?

VN Store

Back