Amateur Hour Continues

I agree. Three weeks ago all we heard was how people weren’t excited to vote for Biden. Did anybody even try to say that was untrue? Seemed like everybody acknowledged they were generally voting against Trump.

Now there’s a Biden personality cult? Lol. Is there even anybody defending Biden in the post-election threads that criticize him?

Anybody still trying to both-sides Trump or the Trump cult has no credibility. It’s exactly like people saying that the problem with their party is that they fight too fair and what they really need is to play hardball. There’s just no reason to take those people seriously, anymore.
It’s far from hero worship. More like a perpetual honeymoon.

It’s far from hero worship. More like a perpetual honeymoon.

I voted for Joe Biden with the full expectation that I would disagree with him as much on policy as I disagree with Trump.

I voted for him in part because he will be less self-interested and because his hierarchy of values, his understanding of unwritten constraints on the executive, and his valuation of its institutions crosses a preliminary threshold for me that Trump never came close to (and has frankly made it difficult for any currently active Republican to come close to).

So far, all indications are that I’m going to get exactly what I expected with the added bonus the he appears to actually living in the real world rather than believing his own spin.

If Biden gets a four year honeymoon phase from me, he’ll be the first. But after the last four years, I’m so happy to have somebody that checks those boxes, that it’s hard to imagine what he will do that will actually cause me to sour on him.

Reactions: luthervol
I voted for Joe Biden with the full expectation that I would disagree with him as much on policy as I disagree with Trump.

I voted for him in part because he will be less self-interested and because his hierarchy of values, his understanding of unwritten constraints on the executive, and his valuation of its institutions crosses a preliminary threshold for me that Trump never came close to (and has frankly made it difficult for any currently active Republican to come close to).

So far, all indications are that I’m going to get exactly what I expected with the added bonus the he appears to actually living in the real world rather than believing his own spin.

If Biden gets a four year honeymoon phase from me, he’ll be the first. But after the last four years, I’m so happy to have somebody that checks those boxes, that it’s hard to imagine what he will do that will actually cause me to sour on him.
😂

Reactions: Orangeburst

iu

I'm pretty sure we will all notice when you come off your sugar high.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

I see my cohorts have responded appropriately while I’ve been busting sod this morning.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving counselor!

I'm pretty sure we will all notice when you come off your sugar high.

Will forego the lengthy post and just say that I sincerely doubt anyone here will be privy to my lamentations re: the Biden presidency.

If he does badly enough, maybe I’ll get into it with some of the democrats, but I don’t have a ton of inclination to defend or criticize him here until he lives down to the standard of Trump that I’ve seen defended for two years.

Will forego the lengthy post and just say that I sincerely doubt anyone here will be privy to my lamentations re: the Biden presidency.

If he does badly enough, maybe I’ll get into it with some of the democrats, but I don’t have a ton of inclination to defend or criticize him here until he lives down to the standard of Trump that I’ve seen defended for two years.
If you had led with “at least he isn’t Trump” I’d guess you wouldn’t have gotten a page of well deserved mockery. 😂

I get it. You're all used up.

Reactions: NorthDallas40

LOL
****ing hilarious.

So you’re a partisan hack.
At least you own it

Reactions: hog88
Apparently, calling you a reproductive organ/Belgian breakfast pastry offended someone’s sensibilities so I’m trying to be more judicious in doling out my best material.
As a lawyer I’d expect that you’d have better communication skills so that’s a bad look for you. Me as an engineer being an anti social introvert there are no expectations. So suck it Trebek 😎

I thought so too.
“I don’t like trump because he’s sold out but I’m ok with Biden being sold out because I prefer his demeanor “
I just lol’d at trying to point to actual positive points in that influence peddler. I mean “at least he isn’t Trump” is understandable for all of these triggered people 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back