Amateur Hour Continues

Right. Do you have the non-hysterical MSNBC version?

Well, if you provide a list of reputable sources, maybe I could offer one.

Actually without looking it up, I think he payed fines and got a sweetheart deal to avoid anything more punitive.

Then again, its been so long since it was brought up, I could be wrong.

Well, if you provide a list of reputable sources, maybe I could offer one.

Actually without looking it up, I think he payed fines and got a sweetheart deal to avoid anything more punitive.

Then again, its been so long since it was brought up, I could be wrong.
Here you go

Kind of hard to buy a Senate seat that way.

His campaign finance disclosures would answer that, no?

I doubt they would provide details on his wealth acquired through fraud that wasn't caught.

But, he had been elected governor well before his senate run, and people somehow seemed OK with his defrauding of the government.

In reality, if my timeline is correct, he only needed to have the favor of Trump to be elected. He's the kind of criminal that Trump would admire.

Reactions: luthervol
You made the assertion. If you can’t back it up, maybe you should stop making the assertion.

You call it an assertion, I call it a joke. I suppose it's hard to know sometimes, when people are willfully uninformed.

But I was happy to educate you on Rick Scott, and how he's the sort that Trump's surrogates would promote, then turn around and use his past to throw him squarely under the bus.

Sure...10 years of taxes are being audited. Who are the fools that believe that?

You not believe the IRS will go after anybody? They are savage and if there is anything the IRS would of found it. Lock him up if you find it. Now look at just about 90% of the DC criminals.

You call it an assertion, I call it a joke. I suppose it's hard to know sometimes, when people are willfully uninformed.

But I was happy to educate you on Rick Scott, and how he's the sort that Trump's surrogates would promote, then turn around and use his past to throw him squarely under the bus.
You didn’t educate anyone. You said he stole a billion dollars from Medicaid and bought a senate seat with the money. The politifact link I provided only proves that he’s another dirtbag politician, not a thief.

You not believe the IRS will go after anybody? They are savage and if there is anything the IRS would of found it. Lock him up if you find it. Now look at just about 90% of the DC criminals.

I believe Trumps taxes would only disclose what he isn't disclosing. It's more telling that he doesn't want his foreign creditors and payments disclosed.

An example being Trump insisting that he disclosed the millions deposited in a Chinese bank account, which he did not.

But as far as the IRS, I imagine that info alone wouldn't be enough to charge a crime.

Last edited:
You didn’t educate anyone. You said he stole a billion dollars from Medicaid and bought a senate seat with the money. The politifact link I provided only proves that he’s another dirtbag politician, not a thief.

Well, maybe you can admire that.. but one thing is for sure, if you or I scammed that much out of Medicare, we'd have to pay a tidy some to not go to jail (buy our freedom). And without that "stolen" money, he wouldn't have been able to buy his freedom, or ever be a US Senator.

Well, maybe you can admire that.. but one thing is for sure, if you or I scammed that much out of Medicare, we'd have to pay a tidy some to not go to jail (buy our freedom). And without that "stolen" money, he wouldn't have been able to buy his freedom, or ever be a US Senator.
The company he ran at the time paid a fine. If you have evidence he committed criminal acts, there’s no shortage of lawyers, real and imaginary, here on VN.

The company he ran at the time paid a fine. If you have evidence he committed criminal acts, there’s no shortage of lawyers, real and imaginary, here on VN.

I don't care enough to try. But agreeing he is, at least, a dirtbag is enough.

And yeah, he's surely not the only one.

Mainwhile in the nations capital.
AAnnnnnd it was Russia.

From reading the articles on this it looks like they compromised the email capabilities in Office 365 and have been reading their emails for months. But sure this is a direct result of a personal action taken weeks ago. If it’s been going on for months hell they seem rather useless then anyway.

VN Store

Back