Amateur Hour Continues

Can't wait till they show up for court where Lin will present his twitter feed and tough guy 'lawyurin' letter antics as "proof."

... but Sidney Powell and Lin Wood are very talented and highly respected lawyers and wouldn't ruin their careers by filing a bunch of bogus pleadings. I know it's true cause I read it on VolNation.

They'll probably include copies of Facebook posts as evidence for good measure.

Dare they?

Oh GOD. If they include the memes of Stealin', lyin, sleepy, pedo Joe - the Court will be rocked to it's very core with "Truth n' Facts". Biden is dunzo.

AptUnripeGemsbuck-size_restricted.gif

Can't wait till they show up for court where Lin will present his twitter feed and tough guy 'lawyurin' letter antics as "proof."

Curious that Fox, OAAN and Newsmax caved immediately, but Ms. Powell thinks she's safe.

There's no fixing stupid. Wonder who's paying her, because Giuliani and company claim she's not working for the President or the Administration. Probably one or more of the Trump-for-king bros.

Grab yer popcorn, boys, cause Ms. Smartypants gonna get a major league beat down.

and oh BTW... Mr. Bigtime Trial Lawyer Wood doesn't even have an actual physical address for his "law firm". Curious.

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
Curious that Fox, OAAN and Newsmax caved immediately, but Ms. Powell thinks she's safe.

There's no fixing stupid.

Grab yer popcorn, boys, cause Ms. Smartypants gonna get a major league beat down.

View attachment 332915

What could go wrong when a partisan hack of a lawyer like Lin Wood attests that his suit will be declared and verified by him under "plenty of perjury"?

This will play out exactly how we think it's going to play out.

What could go wrong when a partisan hack of a lawyer like Lin Wood attests that his suit will be declared and verified by him under "plenty of perjury"?

This will play out exactly how we think it's going to play out.

Oh, you behave. Everyone knows that Lin Wood is a "stable genus".

Damn. Wonder if there's a way I can bet on this. Gonna check Bovada.

VN Store

Back