Amateur Hour Continues

No, just pissed off.

You should be pissed off. We have a deranged lunatic trying to subvert the will of the people by trying to overturn a free and fair election, I can't think of anything more un-American and more damaging to our Republic that what Trump is currently trying to pull off.
His lies, conspiracy theories and corruption for the last four years are an affront to American exceptionalism.

You should be pissed off. We have a deranged lunatic trying to subvert the will of the people by trying to overturn a free and fair election, I can't think of anything more un-American and more damaging to our Republic that what Trump is currently trying to pull off.
His lies, conspiracy theories and corruption for the last four years are an affront to American exceptionalism.
lol You are a pathetic little soldier of mediocrity.

Biden Harris. That was the best you could come up with. Dementia and a slut.

lol You are a pathetic little soldier of mediocrity.

Biden Harris. That was the best you could come up with. Dementia and a slut.
This is an odd thing to say in light of "the scoreboard". To make a football analogy, it's like a Vanderbilt fan telling a Tennessee fan that they suck.

The Scoreboard still says this:

Electoral College Votes:

Dementia/Slut: 306
Donald Trump: 232

We will revisit this when your own candidate isn't such a doofus. For now? Dementia and the Slut were good enough to win the election... which was the whole point.

Good lort. Did she really say there were “so many famous prophets, speakers, and conservatives” there yesterday? Sounds like like a county fair, but one where everyone is on shrooms.

She was all jacked up on Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Loved the busted Ivanka Trump look-a-like reporter though - I'm sure that's no accident.

Reactions: OHvol40

VN Store

Back