Amateur Hour Continues

Actually the briefing was to give the union officials for the CBP agents a platform to express their need for a border wall to help in their jobs. All three spoke after a brief intro from Trump. All three resoundingly affirmed the need for a barrier. All three are agents in CBP.

I guess you guys forgot to mention that part though in your TDS ranting...😏

Actually the briefing was to give the union officials for the CBP agents a platform to express their need for a border wall to help in their jobs. All three spoke after a brief intro from Trump. All three resoundingly affirmed the need for a barrier. All three are agents in CBP.

I guess you guys forgot to mention that part though in your TDS ranting...😏
Yeah, I saw Trump with a bunch of skinhead ICE and Border Patrol agents. Damn Nazis.

Narcissistic.

Textbook case?

Meanwhile, #memefail.

DwBM0-jUwAA1ENy.jpg

Reactions: Mick
Meh? Most lying pos politicians are narcissists. Trump does not attempt to hide his as others did though.

In its extreme form, don't think it's something one can hide.

Is narcissism common? The answer may surprise you

The diagnosis of narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is usually determined through clinical evaluation of the person. NPD was defined by the DSM-5 as significant impairments in personality functioning, such as looking excessively to others for the regulation of self-esteem, viewing oneself as exceptional, having impaired empathy, and having mostly superficial relationships and the personality traits of grandiosity and attention-seeking.

Pathological narcissism is maladaptive, rigid, persistent and causes significant distress and functional impairment. These qualities remain relatively stable over time and are not caused by a medical condition, drugs, or a person’s developmental stage.

VN Store

Back