Amateur Hour Continues

Donald Trump Gets Busted Boasting About Positive News Coverage Written By Own Aides | HuffPost

President Donald Trump proudly boasted on Twitter on Tuesday that some positive coverage from the Washington Examiner, a conservative news website, was “True!”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1080235018310635521

Washington Examiner - “MAGA list: 205 ‘historic results’ help Trump make case for 2020 re-election.” True!

5:51 PM - Jan 1, 2019

Trump promoted the site’s “MAGA list” of 205 “historic results” that could help him win re-election in 2020, published Monday.
However, the content of the list that Trump bragged about was actually pieced together by his own White House aides

Reactions: BowlBrother85
LOL.....Nobody knows that lying crap is being said bc nobody watches those channels of doom & gloom until it's posted onto youtube to see later. I never watch such stupid crap as that & the Dims need to not own it.

www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/politics/harry-reid-trump/index.html

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called President Donald Trump an "amoral" person and said he's "the worst President we've ever had" in an interview with The New York Times Magazine published Wednesday.
"Trump is an interesting person. He is not immoral but is amoral," Reid, a Nevada Democrat, said in the interview. "Amoral is when you shoot someone in the head, it doesn't make a difference. No conscience."
Reid, who retired in 2017 at the end of his fifth term, told the magazine that Trump "is without question the worst president we've ever had."
"We've had some bad ones, and there's not even a close second to him,"
he said, according to the magazine. "He'll lie. He'll cheat. You can't reason with him," he added.
"I disagree that Trump is a pessimist," Reid said, according to the magazine. "I think he's a person who is oblivious to the real world."

www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/politics/donald-trump-mitt-romney-oped/index.html

Romney, who is set to take office Thursday, criticized the President's character in a Washington Post op-ed Tuesday, saying that Trump's "conduct over the past two years, particularly his actions this month, is evidence that the President has not risen to the mantle of the office."
"A president should demonstrate the essential qualities of honesty and integrity, and elevate the national discourse with comity and mutual respect. ... And it is in this province where the incumbent's shortfall has been most glaring,"
Romney wrote.

This is why luther,mick,septic and the rest of the lunatics here and around the country are so unhinged, they listen to that crap 24 hours a day.
I haven't watched 5 minutes of MSNBC in the past year. I haven't watched 10 minutes of CNN in the past two weeks.

Trump: "The sun goes around the earth."

Democrats: "No, the sun does not go around the earth."

Trumpists: "Ha ha ha, the Democrats are so unhinged."

Reactions: tvolsfan
www.cnn.com/2019/01/02/politics/harry-reid-trump/index.html

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called President Donald Trump an "amoral" person and said he's "the worst President we've ever had" in an interview with The New York Times Magazine published Wednesday.
"Trump is an interesting person. He is not immoral but is amoral," Reid, a Nevada Democrat, said in the interview. "Amoral is when you shoot someone in the head, it doesn't make a difference. No conscience."
Reid, who retired in 2017 at the end of his fifth term, told the magazine that Trump "is without question the worst president we've ever had."
"We've had some bad ones, and there's not even a close second to him,"
he said, according to the magazine. "He'll lie. He'll cheat. You can't reason with him," he added.
"I disagree that Trump is a pessimist," Reid said, according to the magazine. "I think he's a person who is oblivious to the real world."

LMFAO.......This coming from the biggest lying POS & a corrupt politician ever to be elected to the Senate.

Trump: we need to secure our borders,make us strong again and make the economy great again

Democrats: Trump is a nazi,racist,homophobe,unstable,Russian puppet and we must impeach

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

You order any?

Here's a better picture of above.

Dv7Zn9WXcAA0pli.jpg:large

How do these guys stop themselves from laughing uncontrollably at him?

I mean, this is the foreign policy genius who we're told is fixing all the problems of the last 40 years. Yet he somehow doesn't know what happened to the USSR.

GOP Chairwoman, Ronna Romney McDaniel, attacked her own father in a tweet today (referring to her dad, Mitt Romney, only as a "freshman Republican Senator") because he was critical of Donald Trump for his lack of morals. Christmas must have been a blast for the Romneys.

VN Store

Back