Amateur Hour Continues

It's all a pattern of grift which you're willfully ignoring. If Trump had once condemned Manafort's fraudulent conduct that would be one thing. But of course he hasn't. He only cares if Manafort "ratted" on him.

It's a good thing I'm on mobile. This is a prime opportunity for a "grasping at straws" meme.

It's all a pattern of grift which you're willfully ignoring. If Trump had once condemned Manafort's fraudulent conduct that would be one thing. But of course he hasn't. He only cares if Manafort "ratted" on him.

Show me the pattern.

It's a good thing I'm on mobile. This is a prime opportunity for a "grasping at straws" meme.
I’ll help a brother out 36E02E21-A939-46AE-B1BF-34E4BF10CEA4.gif

Oh, you meant this pattern:

Trump Administration

These are the men and women chosen by Trump to serve in his Cabinet and other key positions in government. Together, these political appointees, along with their immediate families, delivered $6,026,473 to Trump and his allied super PACs in the 2016 election cycle. Overall, from 1989-2016, they have given $25,941,787 to Republican/conservative candidates, committees and organizations and $256,983 to Democratic/liberal candidates, committees and organizations.

Study: U.S. Ambassador Picks Are Increasingly Unqualified for Foreign Diplomacy

Moreover, ambassadorial appointees increasingly represent big campaign contributors, with Trump’s nominees setting new records.
Scoville found that in the first two years of the Trump administration, 42% of ambassadorships were filled by appointments—the highest percentage since President Franklin D. Roosevelt, who appointed 46%. On average, 30% of ambassadorships are political appointees.

Of the current ambassadors appointed by Trump, 29% made financial contributions to him, up from 22% under President Reagan.
Furthermore, these contributions to Trump dwarf those of political appointees under any other president.
For example, the average Trump campaign donation by political-appointee ambassadors was $89,632, up from $4,300 for President Ronald Reagan, suggesting that political contributions are increasingly considered when making ambassadorial appointments,

Trump rewards big donors with jobs and access

the extent to which donors are stocking Trump’s administration is unparalleled in modern presidential history

Trump inaugural donors got ambassador nominations. Are they qualified?

When President Donald Trump's pick for ambassador to the Bahamas testified before Congress to make the case for his nomination, he incorrectly stated that the island nation was part of the U.S. It is an independent country.
For ambassador to the United Arab Emirates — a job so sensitive in the tense Middle East that every previous president gave it to a career diplomat — Trump picked a wealthy real estate developer with no diplomatic experience.

The ambassador to Morocco? A well-heeled car dealer. The nominee for Iceland? While well-traveled, he had never been to that Nordic country. For Melania Trump's native country of Slovenia? The founder of an evangelical charity who frequently reposted false far-right social media posts on her Facebook page.
None have diplomatic experience, but they share one trait: All were big donors to Trump's presidential inaugural committee, which is now under federal investigation.

Reactions: newarkvol
The irony of months of embracing conspiracy theories and now demanding proof just hit home, I assume.
Weak. I made a factual statement and you couldn’t contest it so you bothered with the FIFY retort.

The only thing hitting home is that 20 years after Trump leaves office we’re still going to be having these stupid ass implied connections merely due to the level of liberal butthurt Trump caused by beating out Killary.

She is a loathsome POS and a disgrace to humanity. This country will take decades to recover from her disastrous and divisive policies.
I suggest we remove her by any means possible. All cards on the table.

CertificateStreet_ED_053.jpg

Reactions: RockyTop85

VN Store

Back