Amateur Hour Continues

nancy-pelosi-says-her-dementia-diagnosis-will-notinterfere-with-her-37607669.png

Reactions: Obsessed
The right-wing meme machine is in overdrive trying to assist Bone Spurs Donnie in this public beat down.

What conspiracy theory are you keeping harping on Rocky?! What windmill am I attempting to skewer here? It’s YOU guys chasing the windmill in this specific discussion!

When you live in a swamp and somebody throws a rock, it doesn’t have to land on top of you for you to get a little muddy. Trump is a human turd. Even the people most willing to ignore reality to defend him don’t do so on the basis that he’s a decent human being.* He lost the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, he lives in the swamp. If the rock lands about campaign manager far away, he gets muddy, too.

I don’t see how that’s at all controversial, it looks like a windmill to me.

The proximity to Trump is baked in with the amount of mud he gets splattered with. So these demands for proof that it’s directly tied to him aren’t nearly as effective as you seem to think they are,** which is why nobody cares, or at least I don’t, how many times you stamp your feet demanding proof. It just makes you look like a jackass, IMO, when I know you don’t hold yourself to the same standard.

*- which is the real reason everybody hates him. Nobody liked Hillary enough to have acted like this over Romney, Rubio, or Jeb. Maybe Cruz.
** - there’s a similar story that is directly tied to him, about one of his federal reserve picks.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Pelosi is eating his lunch

I don't know about that. To the extent she goaded him into saying he wanted to shut down the government, that was something. But there's not been many instances of that.

He lashes out at anyone prominent who tarnishes his handcrafted image.

When you live in a swamp and somebody throws a rock, it doesn’t have to land on top of you for you to get a little muddy. Trump is a human turd. Even the people most willing to ignore reality to defend him don’t do so on the basis that he’s a decent human being.* He lost the benefit of the doubt. Therefore, he lives in the swamp. If the rock lands about campaign manager far away, he gets muddy, too.

I don’t see how that’s at all controversial, it looks like a windmill to me.

The proximity to Trump is baked in with the amount of mud he gets splattered with. So these demands for proof that it’s directly tied to him aren’t nearly as effective as you seem to think they are,** which is why nobody cares, or at least I don’t, how many times you stamp your feet demanding proof. It just makes you look like a jackass, IMO, when I know you don’t hold yourself to the same standard.

*- which is the real reason everybody hates him. Nobody liked Hillary enough to have acted like this over Romney, Rubio, or Jeb. Maybe Cruz.
** - there’s a similar story that is directly tied to him, about one of his federal reserve picks.
The people that do do this are more about self preservation at this point. Hard for them to admit they have been nothing but jack*****.

The people that do do this are more about self preservation at this point. Hard for them to admit they have been nothing but jack*****.

Tax increases (for most of them) and 1.7 miles of wall (paid for by their tax increase, not Mexico) in 2 years.

And one of the two SCOTUS justices is a libertarian.

Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, is so sharp that she has allowed a 29 year-old former bar tender turned politician, who has been a congressman for 140 days, to push her aside, and become the de facto Speaker of The House.

Reactions: 1972 Grad
If Amash feels so strongly he needs to file articles of impeachment. I bet I know why he hasn’t?

Because he doesn't think it would have legs?

He's on a roll, trashing the R establishment right now, straight up saying McCarthy is lying.

VN Store

Back