Amateur Hour Continues

Ask yourself this, if the same had happened under Obama, would you have called it out as clownish? If you can honestly say yes, then it's not hate. If you can't, then it's hate.

If it just happened once every six months or so, OK sometimes communication breaks down.

This kind of stuff happens almost every time he tweets a policy change. The staff has to scramble to make changes because he's made an impulsive move without laying the necessary groundwork. In some cases he doesn't even tell anyone in advance.

A.) Her parents are **** bags for manipulating her for their own beliefs.
B.) Anyone who threatened them is a **** bag

Does this same logic and ethical code include leftists who indoctrinate their kids? I'm pretty certain I've seen pictures of kids with parents at leftist and pride events ... you including them, too? How about parents who urge kids into sports, music, and other such things? And the real biggie ... how about the damn parents who aid and abet an idiot and immature kid's desire to be the opposite sex???

Reactions: volinsd
What 8 year old would have the cognitive skills and understanding of the issues to do this on their own? Have the desire to do this? None.

Are you as triggered about "Little Miss Priss" contests? Or do you believe those kids have the necessary cognitive skills to act 6 going on 23? I supposed the arts are going to take a real hit if you leftists have to face up to you hypocrisy and apply it evenly across the board instead of simple selective outrage. And by the way, I'd bet an imaginative 8 year old could pick up some pretty good clues on political parody from SNL ... after all, most libs can't tell the difference between some of their fakes and the real person.

I already said she probably didn’t have the cognitive skills to grasp the situation. However that doesn’t mean she didn’t want to do it. If it were my kid I’d probably try to discourage her from doing it on a social media platform for just the bat **** crazy response they’re getting now. Parents should recognize potential threats and shield their kids. But you’re guessing just as much as I am on the “have the desire to do this” statement. She did something and got attention for it. I’d call that positive reinforcement and that’s right in an 8 year olds wheel house of reasoning.

I think the other part is that we don't need to teach kids narcissism at any age; there's more than enough of that going around as it is ... highly enhanced by social media.

If it just happened once every six months or so, OK sometimes communication breaks down.

This kind of stuff happens almost every time he tweets a policy change. The staff has to scramble to make changes because he's made an impulsive move without laying the necessary groundwork. In some cases he doesn't even tell anyone in advance.

And this has a negative effect on the life of Velo Vol somehow? You have zero control on what Trump does. No POTUS is without fault. But, Lordy Lou again, you guys just whine & cry over things you can't control. You'll have to learn to live & deal with it until he's out of Office.

I think the other part is that we don't need to teach kids narcissism at any age; there's more than enough of that going around as it is ... highly enhanced by social media.
Good point. Teaching a kid to treat adults that way probably isn’t a good idea as they could very well take that behavior back to other kids.

Reactions: AM64
The president of the United States calling people names online. Screw presidential, just act like a grown up

I really wish he’d stfu.
I was no fan of the last guy either but at least he kept the name calling to a minimum.
The worst thing I can think of the president Obama said was calling the Tea party “T-baggers”. I believe he was trying to be funny and failed. Even so president Trump can’t seem to make it through the day without some sort of childish behavior

Are you as triggered about "Little Miss Priss" contests? Or do you believe those kids have the necessary cognitive skills to act 6 going on 23? I supposed the arts are going to take a real hit if you leftists have to face up to you hypocrisy and apply it evenly across the board instead of simple selective outrage. And by the way, I'd bet an imaginative 8 year old could pick up some pretty good clues on political parody from SNL ... after all, most libs can't tell the difference between some of their fakes and the real person.
He's not a leftist. Neither is PJ. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a liberal. Our leftist posters make the same mistake with me because I often disagree with them. Some of us don't fit into the Republican or Democrat box.

He's not a leftist. Neither is PJ. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't make them a liberal. Our leftist posters make the same mistake with me because I often disagree with them. Some of us don't fit into the Republican or Democrat box.

OK, but you could have fooled me about PJ despite his protests to the contrary. I always considered myself an independent, but it appears now that Dims have definitely pushed me well to the right (or maybe Luther's continuum has just moved so far left that the old right has become the new middle) ... although my only love for Republicans is that they aren't Democrats. And I do agree with you that Trump is a pretty disgusting human being ... but that appears to make him a very good match for dealing with Dims ... and that's really a sad reflection on what things have become.

OK, but you could have fooled me about PJ despite his protests to the contrary. I always considered myself an independent, but it appears now that Dims have definitely pushed me well to the right (or maybe Luther's continuum has just moved so far left that the old right has become the new middle) ... although my only love for Republicans is that they aren't Democrats. And I do agree with you that Trump is a pretty disgusting human being ... but that appears to make him a very good match for dealing with Dims ... and that's really a sad reflection on what things have become.
PJ just has an abrasive posting style. I think he likes to antagonize, but he's not really a leftist from what I've observed. I've seen volfanhill be critical of both sides.

We all have our views. Sometimes they match up, sometimes they don't, even among people of similar political sentiment. Despite the norm of the PF, not everything has to be a fight. Discussion works as well.

I see Trump as just being an arrogant Yankee prick from New York City. There are millions just like him. Why should anyone think that he would be that much different from most other NYC folks?

Reactions: AM64 and DynaLo

They would have been better off saying it was amazing and something like Russia would do . This is a typical “ Russia is the best everyone else sucks “ response . It’s an automatic arm flex reaction from the Russians which means they didn’t like it .

D-rS7eGUYAAm9r_.jpg

VN Store

Back