Amateur Hour Continues

That's just real classy ... exactly what you'd expect from an ever tolerant lib.

They all live in their little kiss-ass bubble figuring out the next what & how to offend Trump & his supporters.
They wake up each day and see how to out do the hate that they did yesterday. Small minds @ work.

Last edited:
They wake up each day and see how to out do the next hate that they did yesterday. Small minds @ work.

Just curious how you define "hate"?

When the Commerce Secretary says something yesterday, and then Trump says the opposite this morning, and we point out how clownish it all is, is that "hate"?

Reactions: volfanhill
Reactions: MercyPercy
A.) Her parents are **** bags for manipulating her for their own beliefs.
B.) Anyone who threatened them is a **** bag
A) it isn’t clear she was forced into doing this however it also isn’t clear an 8 year old would have the developed cognitive skills to process what she was doing. But I gotta say she nailed it so her perception of AOC’s schtick was pretty amazing for her age. No that doesn’t mean her parents should have enabled it but if she wanted to do it on her own? 🤷‍♂️ And I don’t know the details on that.
B) and no one poor choice on the parents part doesn’t justify the left’s idiot response to it.

No, if he did that, he would have to admit a mistake had been made and that she hadn't been thoroughly vetted before her nomination. It is much easier to just force her to release a statement in which she will either 1) claim to have been misquoted or what she said was taken out of context, 2) call it "fake news" or 3) admit that she used to advocate for open borders with Mexico, but admit that she was wrong and has since changed her mind.

Any one of those 3 options would satisfy the Fox News show hosts and the Trump base which is all that matters anyway.

Trump has a "go to plan" for just such matters:

1) Never accept accountability or admit fault.
2) Blame the press if at all possible.
3) Insist that he was well aware of whatever embarrassing detail has been found but it's unimportant.
4) Always remember that lying is an acceptable means of crisis management as long as everyone is telling the same lie. You must be consistent.

A) it isn’t clear she was forced into doing this however it also isn’t clear an 8 year old would have the developed cognitive skills to process what she was doing. But I gotta say she nailed it so her perception of AOC’s schtick was pretty amazing for her age. No that doesn’t mean her parents should have enabled it but if she wanted to do it on her own? 🤷‍♂️ And I don’t know the details on that.
B) and no one poor choice on the parents part doesn’t justify the left’s idiot response to it.
What 8 year old would have the cognitive skills and understanding of the issues to do this on their own? Have the desire to do this? None.

What 8 year old would have the cognitive skills and understanding of the issues to do this on their own? Have the desire to do this? None.
She was obviously encouraged to do it and "coached" on how to mimic the mannerisms of AOC. There is no way she wrote that monologue either. However, she looked like she was having a good time with it and it was funny. We should all have more of a sense of humor about politics and also be able to laugh at politicians when they come across as self-absorbed idiots, especially Trump, whose feelings get hurt over SNL parodies all the time. Let's all just lighten up.

I bet AOC would think that little girl was funny... I would be disappointed and surprised if it made her mad.

I already said she probably didn’t have the cognitive skills to grasp the situation. However that doesn’t mean she didn’t want to do it. If it were my kid I’d probably try to discourage her from doing it on a social media platform for just the bat **** crazy response they’re getting now. Parents should recognize potential threats and shield their kids. But you’re guessing just as much as I am on the “have the desire to do this” statement. She did something and got attention for it. I’d call that positive reinforcement and that’s right in an 8 year olds wheel house of reasoning.

Reactions: AM64
No, if he did that, he would have to admit a mistake had been made and that she hadn't been thoroughly vetted before her nomination. It is much easier to just force her to release a statement in which she will either 1) claim to have been misquoted or what she said was taken out of context, 2) call it "fake news" or 3) admit that she used to advocate for open borders with Mexico, but admit that she was wrong and has since changed her mind.

Any one of those 3 options would satisfy the Fox News show hosts and the Trump base which is all that matters anyway.

Trump has a "go to plan" for just such matters:

1) Never accept accountability or admit fault.
2) Blame the press if at all possible.
3) Insist that he was well aware of whatever embarrassing detail has been found but it's unimportant.
4) Always remember that lying is an acceptable means of crisis management as long as everyone is telling the same lie. You must be consistent.

Don't apologize for anything... It actually works.

She was obviously encouraged to do it and "coached" on how to mimic the mannerisms of AOC. There is no way she wrote that monologue either. However, she looked like she was having a good time with it and it was funny. We should all have more of a sense of humor about politics and also be able to laugh at politicians when they come across as self-absorbed idiots, especially Trump, whose feelings get hurt over SNL parodies all the time. Let's all just lighten up.

I bet AOC would think that little girl was funny... I would be disappointed and surprised if it made her mad.

Not unlike AOC herself... why is that so difficult for you to understand.

A.) Her parents are **** bags for manipulating her for their own beliefs.
B.) Anyone who threatened them is a **** bag
She looked like a happy, healthy kid. Her parents may have made a poor choice, but they're not shitbags. The kid seemed like she was having fun and enjoyed the attention.

Anyone threatening an 8 year old is more than a shitbag. Their sorry asses should be jailed.

Just curious how you define "hate"?

When the Commerce Secretary says something yesterday, and then Trump says the opposite this morning, and we point out how clownish it all is, is that "hate"?
Ask yourself this, if the same had happened under Obama, would you have called it out as clownish? If you can honestly say yes, then it's not hate. If you can't, then it's hate.

Reactions: AM64
Look at this rhetoric. Never a more divisive president. Amirite?

We need more of this:

you-didn_t-build-that-obama-300x300.jpg

VN Store

Back