Amateur Hour Continues

Trump must have been pretty shocked. Might explain this:

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump is always attacking the news media, but over the weekend he struck an unusual target: Fox News.
While he has described Fox as his favorite news outlet, Trump went after them late Sunday in a series of tweets. He criticized news anchors he didn't name as well as the network's hiring of Democratic consultant Donna Brazile as a political commentator.
"@FoxNews is changing fast, but they forgot the people who got them there!" Trump said in one tweet.

The reason for the outburst is unknown.

He wasn’t the only one that was shocked they hired Donna Brazile . I did a WTF when I saw her on Fox also .

He wasn’t the only one that was shocked they hired Donna Brazile . I did a WTF when I saw her on Fox also .
Doesn't Fox have a history of employing democrats as part of their "Fair and Balanced" approach?

Doesn't Fox have a history of employing democrats as part of their "Fair and Balanced" approach?

Yes they do , I was just surprised by her . After her questionable past with getting the questions before one of the debates unless they proved that a rumor and I missed it .

This should be the official bird of the Trump administration

mmmmm curried seagull....

giphy.gif

Reactions: McDad and AM64
I guess the UK should have sent a nice birthday card like North Korea did.

D--Ug3cUIAEb44W.png

He could have congratulated them on shafting their voters I guess . He probably should just let them handle their own government though . After all they were one of the greatest empires at one time , so they should have learned what to do by now .

He could have congratulated them on shafting their voters I guess . He probably should just let them handle their own government though . After all they were one of the greatest empires at one time , so they should have learned what to do by now .
Funny how he keeps telling us he has a better Brexit plan, but never says what that plan is. Kind of like his healthcare plan here.

I dont expect to ever retire. And I'm on track for a very comfortable net worth.
Retired people...or people with no reason for living...die prematurely imo.

I'm with you, I'm convinced retirement killed my grandfather and there is only so much fishing a golf a man can do. Besides all day everyday with the wife is a dangerous thing.

Reactions: McDad
I'm with you, I'm convinced retirement killed my grandfather and there is only so much fishing a golf a man can do. Besides all day everyday with the wife is a dangerous thing.
Maybe retired men die prematurely for the sweet peace it brings away from the wife. Never considered that before.

VN Store

Back