Amateur Hour Continues

I dont expect to ever retire. And I'm on track for a very comfortable net worth.
Retired people...or people with no reason for living...die prematurely imo.

It depends on what kind of work you're doing. Office jobs are a lot different than working outside or driving a truck.

It depends on what kind of work you're doing. Office jobs are a lot different than working outside or driving a truck.

I'm not planning on being in my current position forever, I do intend on slowing down but still working at some level.

Reactions: McDad
I'm not planning on being in my current position forever, I do intend on slowing down but still working at some level.

My dad is a few years past retirement age and still works a decent amount.

He can't handle idle time, frankly.

A little more detail.

U.S. judge halts rule requiring drug prices in TV ads - Reuters

The lawsuit alleged that HHS lacked authority to issue the rule and that it violated their free speech rights under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.

It doesn't seem this argument should stand scrutiny, though:

Merck, Eli Lilly and Amgen filed their lawsuit alongside the advertising trade group the Association Of National Advertisers on June 14, arguing the rule would confuse consumers by forcing them to disclose a price irrelevant to patients with insurance.

Weird how everyone who's not on his team turns out to be dumb.

And again. Trump doesn't know him but this time anonymous sources told him the ambassador is dumb.

This of course is how America gets respected around the world.

D_CBZ2AU0AA8p73.png

D_CBbdXU8AARwaK.png

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back