Amateur Hour Continues

A revealing look at how the rest of the world views Trump. The Corey Lewandowski interview is particularly amusing.

"America is respected around the world!"

[documents reveal foreign governments view ours as a circus]

"Who cares what other countries think!"

Reactions: tvolsfan

That Soros money is everywhere. Look there and ignore what other countries are saying Velo if you really want to know why.

This Green energy/climate change is a fraud. Paris agreement is just a way to collect money from all countries and put it in the pockets of the rich.

You have pissed off overseas Government officials mad at Trump over that. The big bad USA would've been giving the most. A big chunk got cut from their corrupt wallets.

The UN wants NWO of one Government. They push all this BS to try and make it happen.

Reactions: AM64 and tennvols77
That Soros money is everywhere. Look there and ignore what other countries are saying Velo if you really want to know why.

This Green energy/climate change is a fraud. Paris agreement is just a way to collect money from all countries and put it in the pockets of the rich.

You have pissed off overseas Government officials mad at Trump over that. The big bad USA would've been giving the most. A big chunk got cut from their corrupt wallets.

The UN wants NWO of one Government. They push all this BS to try and make it happen.
This is a lot of conspiracy for one post.

Yep. Pretty much summarizes the red hat state of play.
Thanks for thinking about me in the comment as a " red hat" appreciate the shout out.
When other counties don't get kiss @$$ diplomacy and they get get held to the fire about previously taking advantage of usa, do you honestly think the Pom poms and cheerleading suits come out?
The British inteference with the election hasn't exactly been highlighted by the msm, nor will it be. Neither will Australia's duplicity.

That last line pretty much sums it up for me . We always have things they need ( goods and military ) we don’t have to be their BFF , we never have been ( we aren’t European or live in the sand box ) they are going to look down on Americans just like they always have either way . I say let the rough end drag , they will like us again when somebody threatens to slap them around .

That last line pretty much sums it up for me . We always have things they need ( goods and military ) we don’t have to be their BFF , we never have been ( we aren’t European or live in the sand box ) they are going to look down on Americans just like they always have either way . I say let the rough end drag , they will like us again when somebody threatens to slap them around .

Do more Europeans "look down on Americans" than vice versa?

I've never been there but I don't believe most of them do.

VN Store

Back