American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

Two anonymous sources just told me he runs an ice cream truck on the weekends and sells crack to little kids
If it was corroborated by 4 independent and reputable sources, then I would probably believe it. Meanwhile, you believe anything FoxNews tells you and treat it like gospel.

Miss..... I will tell you once again.... I do not watch Fox News.
You do not have to watch it in order to fall for and parrot its bs. You obviously absorb crap from many different right-wing sources; they're all intertwined like stockings in the washer. (trying to use an analogy you can understand)

You do not have to watch it in order to fall for and parrot its bs. You obviously absorb crap from many different right-wing sources; they're all intertwined like stockings in the washer. (trying to use an analogy you can understand)
64F025C2-D4E3-4E7C-BBDC-32807595EEFF.jpeg

II guess I missed the charges brought against Hillary, her trial and the jury’s finding of guilty

Are you saying Elizabeth Warren’s DNA is totally devoid of Indian gene pool

Trump claimed his father was born in Germany. Wrong. He was born in NY

Next?

II guess I missed the charges brought against Hillary, her trial and the jury’s finding of guilty

Are you saying Elizabeth Warren’s DNA is totally devoid of Indian gene pool

Trump claimed his father was born in Germany. Wrong. He was born in NY

Next?
Fred Trump was the son of a German immigrant. Maybe Donald wasn't there on scene when his dad was born. Maybe it just makes Donald feel closer to Hitler to claim that.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back