Ammo Company Refusing to Sell to Biden Voters

Everyone does realize, the buyer can lie. Right? You realize this?

If this person was seeking ammo it wouldn’t matter if she lied or not.

tenor.gif

Reactions: NEO
This is just a noble businessman wanting to make sure no Biden voters become instafelons for their prior sins of buying ammo online. He should get a medal.

Hell yes! After all, mentally ill leftists should not be allowed to own firearms or ammo. I hope this movement spreads.

Thread by @FenixAmmunition on Thread Reader App

We've had a few potential customers call this morning to ask why they have to check a box stating they did not vote for Joe Biden in order to purchase our ammunition.
First question - are we serious?

Yes, we are serious. Joe Biden ran on a campaign built on the most radical gun control platform a major party candidate has ever had, including banning the online sale of ammunition. Essentially, a plan to bankrupt our company.
Second question - couldn't I have voted for him for other reasons?

Sure, that's possible, but if you did, you should immediately sell any firearms you own out of solidarity.
Third question - are you really willing to walk away from a paying customer simply because they voted for Joe Biden?

Yes, yes we are. We're dead serious

meme.gif

Reactions: VolinWayne and NEO
I think this business is smart and proactive in helping keep the public safe. If you voted for Joe Biden then it's clear you have a mental disorder and should not be allowed around firearms. 😎👌

Reactions: AM64 and dovervolz
Normally I don't care much for mixing business with politics. I am wired to think business shouldn't be looking at blue or red. Business should only be looking at the green.

However when a politician espouses rhetoric which jeopardizes the business, battle lines are drawn and a stand may be necessary. Hope it works out for the company in this case.
They may sell 4-5 less bullets.....they'll be fine

It's part of a bigger vision for the company. They are rolling out limited edition Trump ammo. It costs a fortune, makes a lot of noise but consistently misses the mark.
And it’s gold-plated.

Reactions: AM64
Good for them. I feel quite confident I can still find someone to take my money in exchange for ammo.

I was infuriated when I was Xmas shopping for my dad this past December. Was looking for a nice Kimber or Sig 1911 at three different stores.

1. Shoot Point Blank - spent about 15 minutes browsing in the store. Others were also shopping, but not busy, and there were available sales associates. No one said a word to me. I walked up to a counter in front of an idle associate stood there for a few seconds expecting to at least get a greeting. Nothing. I decided to leave because it didn't look like they had anything I wanted after browsing for 15 mins, and it frustrated me that I was deliberately ignored.

2. Buds Gun Shop - almost identical scenario except I was ignored by two different reps. By no means am I a regular, but I have purchased a few pistols and lots of ammo from them in the past. Again, nothing I wanted, so I left without being acknowledged by probably a dozen employees. The people at the front desk were also sure to ignore me when I entered and exited.

3. Smoky Mountain Knifeworks - you guessed it, identical scenario. No acknowledgement whatsoever from any of the areas. Lo and behold, they have a gorgeous Kimber Raptor II - absolutely perfect for my dad. I'm a little happier now, and I decide to try my luck one more time in getting acknowledged. Stood in front of a dingus for several seconds, even looking him in the face, and he chose to ignore me. I finally said, "hey, can I buy this Kimber 1911 please?" and unsurprisingly he showed a lot of life all the sudden.

Now I believe I know why this happened, and since it happened at 3 different places, I can't help but complain. If you saw me walking down the street, you would more than likely peg me as a liberal/Democrat. I wear slim fit jeans (not skinny, just regular slim fit), RayBan glasses, usually have a flatbill UT or Titans hat, and I was definitely in my plain non-flashy Adidas hoodie on all 3 occasions. In all reality, my attire is fairly plain, but I believe the combination of glasses, flat bill, and slim jeans led over 20 associates to assume I'm a liberal and not worth their time. I told my dad the same story without including my theory, and he said "they probably thought you were a democrat."

I'm all for private businesses doing their own thing, but holy f***, that was probably one of my most angry moments of 2020. Even if I'm wrong about their motives/intentions (which I doubt haha, see this thread as an example), still pisses me off that was deliberately ignored when I was trying to spend a decent amount of money for an Xmas present for my dad.

I was infuriated when I was Xmas shopping for my dad this past December. Was looking for a nice Kimber or Sig 1911 at three different stores.

1. Shoot Point Blank - spent about 15 minutes browsing in the store. Others were also shopping, but not busy, and there were available sales associates. No one said a word to me. I walked up to a counter in front of an idle associate stood there for a few seconds expecting to at least get a greeting. Nothing. I decided to leave because it didn't look like they had anything I wanted after browsing for 15 mins, and it frustrated me that I was deliberately ignored.

2. Buds Gun Shop - almost identical scenario except I was ignored by two different reps. By no means am I a regular, but I have purchased a few pistols and lots of ammo from them in the past. Again, nothing I wanted, so I left without being acknowledged by probably a dozen employees. The people at the front desk were also sure to ignore me when I entered and exited.

3. Smoky Mountain Knifeworks - you guessed it, identical scenario. No acknowledgement whatsoever from any of the areas. Lo and behold, they have a gorgeous Kimber Raptor II - absolutely perfect for my dad. I'm a little happier now, and I decide to try my luck one more time in getting acknowledged. Stood in front of a dingus for several seconds, even looking him in the face, and he chose to ignore me. I finally said, "hey, can I buy this Kimber 1911 please?" and unsurprisingly he showed a lot of life all the sudden.

Now I believe I know why this happened, and since it happened at 3 different places, I can't help but complain. If you saw me walking down the street, you would more than likely peg me as a liberal/Democrat. I wear slim fit jeans (not skinny, just regular slim fit), RayBan glasses, usually have a flatbill UT or Titans hat, and I was definitely in my plain non-flashy Adidas hoodie on all 3 occasions. In all reality, my attire is fairly plain, but I believe the combination of glasses, flat bill, and slim jeans led over 20 associates to assume I'm a liberal and not worth their time. I told my dad the same story without including my theory, and he said "they probably thought you were a democrat."

I'm all for private businesses doing their own thing, but holy f***, that was probably one of my most angry moments of 2020. Even if I'm wrong about their motives/intentions (which I doubt haha, see this thread as an example), still pisses me off that was deliberately ignored when I was trying to spend a decent amount of money for an Xmas present for my dad.
Did you tell them about it? If not, their attitudes (if that's what it was) or their actions will probably not change.

Did you tell them about it? If not, their attitudes (if that's what it was) or their actions will probably not change.
The guy at Smoky Mountain definitely heard the whole story, so I hope his attitude changes. Was honestly debating on even reaching out to other places. These incidents won't stop me from going back to any of those businesses, so maybe I'll bring it up if/when I go back and the opportunity presents itself. Hopefully the opportunity won't be due to being ignored again.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Smart move. Going after the MAGA tards that will find this awesome. Smart is smart. Even when it abuses the stupid

I doubt this will cost them money, I'm sure it will make them money. People who support the current regime doesn't have guns, they despise guns and gun owners.

Jihawg ammo made a bunch of money off their gimmick ammo for a while back in 2013. Even bought 2 boxes myself. “Put the ham in Mohammed” and “Peace through pork”.

Really? What kind of customer service were you expecting? I guess since I'm black, I'm not used to how customer service should actually be. I actually prefer not to be bothered while I'm shopping and prefer not to have some employee on me every step of the way. If I need any help, I'll just walk up to a clerk and ask for help. No biggie. But again, I'm not sure how customer service should be properly done.

Oh, and for the record, I've been to gun stores in the backwoods and went to a gun show recently in Wilson County and not had any issues with the stores helping me or serving me.

I might need to do some undercover work to see what this "customer service" deal is all about... It must be pretty damn good.

Really? What kind of customer service were you expecting? I guess since I'm black, I'm not used to how customer service should actually be. I actually prefer not to be bothered while I'm shopping and prefer not to have some employee on me every step of the way. If I need any help, I'll just walk up to a clerk and ask for help. No biggie. But again, I'm not sure how customer service should be properly done.

Oh, and for the record, I've been to gun stores in the backwoods and went to a gun show recently in Wilson County and not had any issues with the stores helping me or serving me.

I appreciate a greeting and maybe a “let me know if I can help you with anything” but it’s not a deal breaker either way. If they have something I want I’ll let them know.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back