Amy Coney Barrett Supreme Court

Seriously? Murdering unborn babies is setting the country back? What a stupid and ignorant comment.
Abortion is the lesser of two evils. Freakonomics did a study of abortion a few years back. For people who dont have the resources, there aren't any better options. As to being murder, it's not the same, even though I'm sure you'll beg to differ.

Abortion is the lesser of two evils. Freakonomics did a study of abortion a few years back. For people who dont have the resources, there aren't any better options. As to being murder, it's not the same, even though I'm sure you'll beg to differ.
I find it fascinating that lefties think ACB has the power all herself to overturn RvW. She hasn't opined on ANYTHING and they are ready to burn the entire system down. The temper tantrum the left is throwing is nothing short of epic. I pray that Trump wins next week... or whenever all the votes show up... and the left goes into an apoplectic seizure.

And ya'll have at it with the abortions. It is overwhelmingly the black community that you are killing, so go for it. Oh. I better censor that because it is probably considered racist.... Trump gives blacks the ability to work and earn money in record numbers unseen in this country before... and Democrats want to kill them before they have a chance. And Trump is the racist.

I find it fascinating that lefties think ACB has the power all herself to overturn RvW. She hasn't opined on ANYTHING and they are ready to burn the entire system down. The temper tantrum the left is throwing is nothing short of epic. I pray that Trump wins next week... or whenever all the votes show up... and the left goes into an apoplectic seizure.
I have no sympathy. The silly little man you're responding to thinks slaughtering little kids is a "lesser of two evils" (what "two" evils?) and uses a goofy popular pseudo-science media entertainment entity as a source.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
That would require rolling your rancid, boil-ridden flesh out of the basement.
iu

I have no sympathy. The silly little man you're responding to thinks slaughtering little kids is a "lesser of two evils" (what "two" evils?) and uses a goofy popular pseudo-science media entertainment entity as a source.
It is between those that do the killing and God. The left are God-less, so it doesn't bother them. I can live with that. I just don't want to pay for it in any shape manner or form.

Reactions: AM64

Wait what ? Abortion is the lesser of what two evils ?

Reactions: NEO
Sometimes I wish my Mom took another round.
That’s way too dark young man and totally unwarranted. I can assure you, you don’t want to consider this option if you do love your family due to the absolute destruction it leaves in its wake. I know this personally from having a family member take his own life. Nothing is ever that bad trust me.

That’s way too dark young man and totally unwarranted. I can assure you, you don’t want to consider this option if you do love your family due to the absolute destruction it leaves in its wake. I know this personally from having a family member take his own life. Nothing is ever that bad trust me.
I was posting in jest. My best friend killed himself, I get it.

Whatever a fetus is, it's not a little kid. Somehow Christians are sure it's murder and that it's sacred human life when the Bible never gave direction on this extremely important concept once.

VN Store

Back