Another Mass Shooting - Philly Fireworks

The gun problem is a classic prisoner's dilemma (look it up). It's a collective action problem that's gonna require government action to fix.
I lean red when it comes to this issue.

Think about what's ACTUALLY happening.
Bad people are hurting strangers.
Do you think if we ban guns, the bad people won't find them anyway and use them.

Meanwhile millions of law abiding citizens in America own guns and ARE NOT shooting up the place. Why should they give up their personal protection?

Letting every Tom, Dick, and Harry arm themselves out the wazoo. Does this path seem to be working? Does this seem to be making the public safer or less safe?
I haven't look at their stats post OXY and meth but at one time it seemed to work well for West by God. It has a lot to do with who has the guns.

So you'd prefer living in constant fear of being gunned down that coming together as a society and fixing this stupidity.

Oh yeah, I guess that's right, you're probably one of those who believes they're going to keep a tyrannical government in check with their weekend warrior toys.
I don’t live in fear of being gunned down. That’s stupid as hell sister.

Do you think if we ban guns, the bad people won't find them anyway and use them.

Meanwhile millions of law abiding citizens in America own guns and ARE NOT shooting up the place. Why should they give up their personal protection?

That doesn’t work on progressive city dwellers who only wants to be like the rest of the countries without a constitution. As a Litmus test … ask EL if Justin Trudeau telling Canadians that they don’t have a right to use a firearm to defend themselves with is ok .

So you'd prefer living in constant fear of being gunned down that coming together as a society and fixing this stupidity.

Oh yeah, I guess that's right, you're probably one of those who believes they're going to keep a tyrannical government in check with their weekend warrior toys.

Some just have the mentality of a victim and live in constant fear. Do away with guns and the fear will then be of knives. Guns, knives, rocks and clubs are all inanimate objects. All, when used illegally can be deadly. Violence is the problem, not the inanimate object that is chosen to commit that violence.

I wonder , with all the overwhelming polls and stats we see about the “majority of the country “ wanting to be more like Europe , why don’t they ever want to just amend the 2a ? Seems simple enough
Because that dog won’t hunt. Look how many states are going constitutional carry. The current trend is less firearm restrictions on law abiding citizens. As it should be.

Some just have the mentality of a victim and live in constant fear. Do away with guns and the fear will then be of knives. Guns, knives, rocks and clubs are all inanimate objects. All, when used illegally can be deadly. Violence is the problem, not the inanimate object that is chosen to commit that violence.
It's LACK of connection thats the problem in this country. In the world.

The kid had nothing to lose in his life so he decided to take life.

I wonder , with all the overwhelming polls and stats we see about the “majority of the country “ wanting to be more like Europe , why don’t they ever want to just amend the 2a ? Seems simple enough

Who’s going to tell them that most of the best firearms are made in Germany, Italy and Switzerland???🤣🤣🤣

Edit: I took one of those surveys. When I said ”more European “, I meant I wanted to drive an 800 HP car and ditch work to go to soccer matches in the middle of the day. They never said anything about guns.

Last edited:

The bolded is a false dilemma, and it’s used here all the time. Anyone with sense, and even most liberals believe it or not, don’t want law abiding citizens to give up anything. What most people with some sense do want is being proactive in identifying who shouldn’t be armed with weapons that can kill dozens of people at once and taking steps to keep them out of those hands. I believe the law abiding citizens you speak of should want the same thing, to keep weapons out of the hands of the irresponsible and/or unstable.

The bolded is a false dilemma, and it’s used here all the time. Anyone with sense, and even most liberals believe it or not, don’t want law abiding citizens to give up anything. What most people with some sense do want is being proactive in identifying who shouldn’t be armed with weapons that can kill dozens of people at once and taking steps to keep them out of those hands. I believe the law abiding citizens you speak of should want the same thing, to keep weapons out of the hands of the irresponsible and/or unstable.

But that will not happen.
These kind of assault weapons are everywhere and so are just regular guns.
Laws won't change that.

These bad people can always by them BACK from Mexico too.

Guns are not the problem. It's mental health.

If you want to live in constant fear that is not only your right but your birthright as a democrat.

I’m not understanding why these Democrat cities aren’t defeating their gun violence issues. Haven’t they been commissioning the right murals and having their staff poet laureates penning enough inspirational verse to calm everybody down?
There is probably a statue of Stonewall Jackson or a street named after Woodrow Wilson somewhere that is throwing the progressive ying and yang out of balance. Until those are remedied, and more rainbow imagery is displayed in civic areas, gun violence won't be able to be stopped.

Your political party has had 50 plus years to fix this mess in inner cities. Not only have they failed but the longer they are in charge the worse things have been. Plus your party advocates for abortion which has taken more lives than homicides have taken.

I’m not in fear.
I don’t live in a soft target state.
there’s no middle ground. Amend or stfu.

VN Store

Back