Another Mass Shooting - Philly Fireworks

So you'd prefer living in constant fear of being gunned down that coming together as a society and fixing this stupidity.

Oh yeah, I guess that's right, you're probably one of those who believes they're going to keep a tyrannical government in check with their weekend warrior toys.
Still yet to see a weekend warrior be involved.

And even living in Atlanta, taking the train weekly, and living amongst your scary minorities I have no fear of being gunned down.

So you'd prefer living in constant fear of being gunned down that coming together as a society and fixing this stupidity.

Oh yeah, I guess that's right, you're probably one of those who believes they're going to keep a tyrannical government in check with their weekend warrior toys.

Lol do you really live in a constant fear of being gunned down?

The gun problem is a classic prisoner's dilemma (look it up). It's a collective action problem that's gonna require government action to fix.

What’s your evidence of a problem? Gun ownership is not correlated with homicide rates and the white population has homicide rates on par with the EU and Canada despite our massive amount of guns.

It seems there isn’t a “gun” problem

The bolded is a false dilemma, and it’s used here all the time. Anyone with sense, and even most liberals believe it or not, don’t want law abiding citizens to give up anything. What most people with some sense do want is being proactive in identifying who shouldn’t be armed with weapons that can kill dozens of people at once and taking steps to keep them out of those hands. I believe the law abiding citizens you speak of should want the same thing, to keep weapons out of the hands of the irresponsible and/or unstable.

You can't be serious right now. The left 100% has a strong desire to take magazines, "assault weapons", body armor, and handguns from all Americans. I don't know how anyone can take what you said seriously.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’m not understanding why these Democrat cities aren’t defeating their gun violence issues. Haven’t they been commissioning the right murals and having their staff poet laureates penning enough inspirational verse to calm everybody down?
Don't forget building bronze statues honoring criminals that hold GUNS to pregnant women's bellys during robberies while tearing down "offensive" staues of people that have been dead for 150 years.

Reactions: Zues1
I’m not understanding why these Democrat cities aren’t defeating their gun violence issues. Haven’t they been commissioning the right murals and having their staff poet laureates penning enough inspirational verse to calm everybody down?

And we fixed the butter and pancake syrup labels. No excuse for this kind of violence after we went to all that trouble.

Still yet to see a weekend warrior be involved.

And even living in Atlanta, taking the train weekly, and living amongst your scary minorities I have no fear of being gunned down.

This. I lived in Virginia Highlands for two years and shopped at “Murder Kroger” and the thought never crossed my mind.

This. I lived in Virginia Highlands for two years and shopped at “Murder Kroger” and the thought never crossed my mind.

Hey, I shopped at Murder Kroger too! I was living in SoNo. Lived there for 4+ years. Walking distance to Krispy Kreme and Piedmont Park. Never felt uneasy. And the week I moved there, there was like a serial killer on the loose who would just shoot random homeless people asleep on the street. This was happening in my neighborhood.

Reactions: sonofUT62
Some did. I kept my last bottle of AJ and just keep refilling it with syrup. There will be no Pearl Milling garbage on my table!

Good for you sir! I’m personally too cheap to buy anything other than 1.97 Food Club syrup, but I definitely appreciate you taking a stand.

Reactions: allvol123
The bolded is a false dilemma, and it’s used here all the time. Anyone with sense, and even most liberals believe it or not, don’t want law abiding citizens to give up anything. What most people with some sense do want is being proactive in identifying who shouldn’t be armed with weapons that can kill dozens of people at once and taking steps to keep them out of those hands. I believe the law abiding citizens you speak of should want the same thing, to keep weapons out of the hands of the irresponsible and/or unstable.
So you are against banning semi automatic weapons like the AR-15?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Just curious what the breaking point is for people before they get behind legislative/constitutional changes. 5 mass shootings a day? 10? 15? 100?

What legislation would have stopped this? You want change? Teach about truth and God in schools. That will help change people. Your party's anti-God agenda has caused this. Not guns.

Uh no. Innocent until proven guilty. And then innocent once time/punishment served.

All you are doing is creating a politically generated second class citizen with the red flag laws.

And you absolutely see liberals wanting to take away from a person's ability to defend oneself. Was it LG or EL was talking about how the crowd shouldnt be able to fight back? Or the "you dont need an X to defend yourself", or "just get a shot gun".

Reactions: 0nelilreb
But that will not happen.
These kind of assault weapons are everywhere and so are just regular guns.
Laws won't change that.

These bad people can always by them BACK from Mexico too.

Guns are not the problem. It's mental health.
🙄
America isn’t unique in terms of mental health disparities or treatments. We aren’t unique in exposure to violence in films or video games. We certainly don’t have the market cornered on broken homes or gang violence… so, that’s not it.

Can you think of any other parts of the equation where America is unique?

VN Store

Back