Another player leaving?

Why are people so quick to bad mouth our players based on conjecture and rumors? it is very disappointing to read some of these comments

Ahmad Paige would be my bet. He's had a chance to impress three different WR coaches and continues to be bottom of the depth chart. Apparently he has little chance of seeing the field at UT. Given that his best option is probably to transfer. It would be a disappointing waste of potential, but not a loss.

volfansince113087 said:
I am not real fond of smartasses. When that word comes to mind, I think Steve Spurrier and Urban Meyer for some reason.

Oh, you thought I was being smart towards your post.

I didn't mean for you to feel singled out. I was actually aiming towards half of the posts in this thread, but your response kinda falls in with them. A thread was made merely speculating Chris Donald transferring, and automatically posters throw him under the bus. Some posters start asking for proof, and none is ever provided - just speculation. Proof of him saying he's comitted to working hard in order to play is provided, but instead of people waiting for something substantial to elude to a specific player, the next guess is thrown out in Ahmad Paige. I just thought I'd throw my piece of paper into the hat, if you will.

Either way, since your post was the last one before my post, I probably mimicked it the most. The internet is full of smartasses, whether you are fond of them or not. When you make a post saying, "I can't confirm this, but someone told me that it was Ahmad Paige leaving," where you fuel the fire without having to take accountability for being incorrect, don't be surprised if someone gets sarcastic.

It's the internet. Smartass, jerkasaurus rexes like me are crawling all over it. ;)

I didn't mean for you to feel singled out. I was actually aiming towards half of the posts in this thread, but your response kinda falls in with them. A thread was made merely speculating Chris Donald transferring, and automatically posters throw him under the bus. Some posters start asking for proof, and none is ever provided - just speculation. Proof of him saying he's comitted to working hard in order to play is provided, but instead of people waiting for something substantial to elude to a specific player, the next guess is thrown out in Ahmad Paige. I just thought I'd throw my piece of paper into the hat, if you will.

Either way, since your post was the last one before my post, I probably mimicked it the most. The internet is full of smartasses, whether you are fond of them or not. When you make a post saying, "I can't confirm this, but someone told me that it was Ahmad Paige leaving," where you fuel the fire without having to take accountability for being incorrect, don't be surprised if someone gets sarcastic.

It's the internet. Smartass, jerkasaurus rexes like me are crawling all over it. ;)[/QUOT

Ok

It's the internet. Smartass, jerkasaurus rexes like me are crawling all over it. ;)[/QUOT

Ok

My attention span is short...a couple of sentences from both will do.

VN Store

Back