Another start to the school year, another shooting; nothing will change

Like Uvalde, Parkland?

The issue is a threat that should be taken seriously but it appears it wasn't. I do know there are some good ones with guns on my kids campus because it's allowed. Not sure about GA
There are millions of good guys and gals with guns. The gun lobby has used that fact with Republican lawmakers at the state level quite astutely

I begin with the premise that they are all credited to the NRA. You want to claim some are not, make your case.

I automatically credit all deaths related to starvation to being the result of some form of collectivism or government intervention. I'm not always right...but I'm hitting for a way higher average than you are. It always starts with manipulating production or instituting price controls. You don't know anyone who has spoken out in favor of such measures do you???

There needs to be some sort of reforms to keep this from happening, I just don't know what they are. I do know that banning all guns and thoughts and prayers won't work.

A good guy with a gun that is competent stationed at every school seems like a reasonable start.

There needs to be some sort of reforms to keep this from happening, I just don't know what they are. I do know that banning all guns and thoughts and prayers won't work.

A good guy with a gun that is competent stationed at every school seems like a reasonable start.
I named 2 earlier where that made no difference. I'd bet good money this kid is on multiple meds that replace the parenting

Just don't start with "we gotta do something".

Just part of American culture and the gun obsession in this country. Want proof of the obsession? Look no further than the responses in this thread. More guns more gun violence, less guns less gun violence it’s not rocket science. But hey let’s arm teachers, use guns to fix gun problems, the only thing that helps is corrupt organizations like the NRA. This won’t be last of the school year, the American tradition has just began

Reactions: Pennheel
Start the clock. Within 24 hours we will probably start getting the news slowly leaking out that the school and/or local authorities had been alerted that this kid was a potential threat and the warnings were ignored…….

I'm a little flagged by the name "Colt Gray".

Just part of American culture and the gun obsession in this country. Want proof of the obsession? Look no further than the responses in this thread. More guns more gun violence, less guns less gun violence it’s not rocket science. But hey let’s arm teachers, use guns to fix gun problems, the only thing that helps is corrupt organizations like the NRA. This won’t be last of the school year, the American tradition has just began
Not a single one of my firearms has ever been used in a shooting or any other crime. Under what moral principle do you think it is justifiable to deprive me of my property when it has never been misused?
Is AAA responsible for car deaths? I mean, someone COULD steal your car and use it to run over someone. So I guess we need to confiscate it before something like that happens?
Got any knives in your kitchen, go ahead and hand those over too. I mean, think of the children!!!!!!

Not a single one of my firearms has ever been used in a shooting or any other crime. Under what moral principle do you think it is justifiable to deprive me of my property when it has never been misused?
Is AAA responsible for car deaths? I mean, someone COULD steal your car and use it to run over someone. So I guess we need to confiscate it before something like that happens?
Got any knives in your kitchen, go ahead and hand those over too. I mean, think of the children!!!!!!
The cognitive dissonance in this thread is outrageous. We care about children’s lives but but muhhh guns! Truly baffling.

They were told of a shooting threat this morning
Sometimes you got to take the gun out of it. It’s just what he used. My wife had a kid she always talked to nice kid. A girl ghosted him and he started talking to her in a different personality saying this person is going to do bad things. She took it seriously talked to her resource officer and they got the kid the help he needed

Reactions: MR_VOL

VN Store

Back