Any scrimmage coverage tonight?

Quite a few people on here were gushing about him going to Navy before getting to Knoxville and that mixed with what Butch and co were making him out to be from reports definitely gave that impression. He made some key plays in those years but also was a little slow and would get his tackles after a rb was already 7+ yards down the field. Also got caught up in blocks one too many times.
It was considered a win getting him as a PWO. Long way from Urlacher, Ray Lewis or whatever other silly exaggeration is claimed.

Quite a few people on here were gushing about him going to Navy before getting to Knoxville and that mixed with what Butch and co were making him out to be from reports in camp definitely gave that impression. He made some key plays in those years but also was a little slow and would get his tackles after a rb was already 7+ yards down the field. Also got caught up in blocks one too many times.
Let go yer butt hurt. Focus on this fall, this season. Dayum.

Sure sounds like you are.
Yes you’re right I hate him with all my heart because he wasn’t the greatest linebacker on my favorite sports team it really chaps my butt til this day…just wanted more info on Will Brooks to see if he’s legit or just another walk-on getting hyped because we lost a starter which reminded me of when Darrin Kirkland got hurt and Jumper had to start. Didn’t think people would start crying over a question and comparison of two similar situations.

Reactions: LittleVol
Yes you’re right I hate him with all my heart because he wasn’t the greatest linebacker on my favorite sports team it really chaps my butt til this day…just wanted more info on Will Brooks to see if he’s legit or just another walk-on getting hyped because we lost a starter which reminded me of when Darrin Kirkland got hurt and Jumper had to start. Didn’t think people would start crying over a question and comparison of two similar situations.
If you paid attention to the games live, you would have no question. Don’t take the opinion of the armchair coaches or media, pay close attention to the games. Is it really that difficult?

If you paid attention to the games live, you would have no question. Don’t take the opinion of the armchair coaches or media, pay close attention to the games. Is it really that difficult?
Ok so don’t ask questions about a guy who’s got like 10 career tackles and looked ok I guess in the few games he played in to see if the comment made about his play and improvement this fall camp (“gunning for a Sunday job”) has remotely any substance to it. Got it. Is it likely? No. But is it impossible for the guy to be playing really well and to have improved immensely? Also no. Got it though no questions allowed about players who’ve seen limited action and about their potential growth.

Reactions: LittleVol
Ok so don’t ask questions about a guy who’s got like 10 career tackles and looked ok I guess in the few games he played in to see if the comment made about his play and improvement this fall camp (“gunning for a Sunday job”) has remotely any substance to it. Got it. Is it likely? No. But is it impossible for the guy to be playing really well and to have improved immensely? Also no. Got it though no questions allowed about players who’ve seen limited action and about their potential growth.
Hmmm. Why do I sense a fan of a player that left with his hangey Downey between his legs? Fam?

Colton Jumper ended up with a “Sunday Job” too.

You are SPOT ON

Reactions: walkenvol and Midas
I watched it. I was surfing YouTube on my ROKU device, actually looking for more Buster Keaton shorts. I just love Old Stone Face. Then saw the scrimmage and watched it from start to finish. I am beginning to think, my ROKU has magical powers because it seems stuff show up (so far) on Netflix, YouTube, and more rare, Tubi that isn't supposed to. I'm too busy right now, but very early this AM, I saw this on YouTube Deadpool and Wolverine (Full Movie). I think that movie is in theaters, so shouldn't be on YouTube except as maybe a trailer. But there it was. Tonight, I will check again, if it's there, I'm watching it. As for the scrimmage, it was there. Josh Dobbs showed up, so did Trey Smith.

BUSTER KEATON! Wow I'm a big fan. The Cameraman! (I'm sure you have seen that one) Absolute genius. Thanks for mentioning Buster.

Reactions: WoodsmanVol

VN Store

Back