Ashley Biden's diaries

She did verify it was hers before FBI involvement...when PV had possession before the FBI raided OKeefe.... This image was also posted before the FBI raided...and looks to he the pages in question....View attachment 567535View attachment 567533
So that was written when she was 38 years old? And she says (probably not appropriate)?
She also says her mother was not emotionally availabe but that her father was, and that sent the message that she could get love from men.

If that's the extent of the damning enties, I give it about a 2 on a 1-10 scale.

Project Veritas continued to try to authenticate the diary. In mid-September, Meads allegedly traveled to Florida in order to retrieve tax documents, clothing, and other items Ashley Biden had left at the house. Seeking further confirmation, Project Veritas tried to reach Ashley through one of her friends, according to its legal filings. Cochran ended up talking to someone who identified herself as Ashley. Posing as a vagrant who had stumbled onto the diary, he spoke to her from a Project Veritas conference room as O’Keefe and other staffers watched and a video camera recorded the interaction, according to sources familiar with the phone call. Cochran began to read sensitive diary passages aloud, and the woman on the phone reacted emotionally, demanding that he stop and return her personal papers right away.

Nobody is going near this story ... except the far right.

On some level ... the echo chamber here must see the fundamental problem with this story. The couple had too much incentive to tamper with the diary, if it didn't include content which might influence the outcome of the election. Where were they shopping the diary in the first place? A Trump fundraiser. That says a lot right there.

OK, now we’re getting somewhere. We can agree that no mainstream outlet has either run with the story of it being fact or it being forgery. While I don’t agree with the premise (that is media attention has anything to do with what is fact), we can call it a wash here.

That leaves us with the diary itself. And Occam’s razor. Which set if facts is easier to believe:

1 - while in therapy for a sex addiction, Ashley Biden wrote some unflattering things about her father

2 - somebody took her sex addiction therapy diary, unbound it, inserted some identical blank sheets, rebound it, forged her handwriting, and made up something about showering with her father

I don’t know about you, but I’m going with option 1.

Have you looked into the 2 people that sold the diary? What little I have found point to them not being the sharpest knives in the drawer, certainly not master forgers. They might have been able to insert additional pages into the diary since as you said is easy to do but I doubt they could have forged the handwriting well enough to convince anyone to pay them 40 grand.

And had this been anyone else other than Biden's daughter there is no way in hell the SDNY or FBI would have even batted an eye at a "stolen" diary. If there wasn't a fear it contained salacious entry's I doubt any action would have been taken.
Since we have never seen the physical diary itself ... we can only speculate. If you can't see the problems with this story, then you are being obtuse.

So that was written when she was 38 years old? And she says (probably not appropriate)?
She also says her mother was not emotionally availabe but that her father was, and that sent the message that she could get love from men.

If that's the extent of the damning enties, I give it about a 2 on a 1-10 scale.
Yes we all know you where you stand...he father that shower d with her inappropriately, was there emotionally for her and taught her she could get love from men...that is a classic expression of an sexually abused childm

Since we have never seen the physical diary itself ... we can only speculate. If you can't see the problems with this story, then you are being obtuse.

I can see the problem with the story and the problem is the SDNY and FBI getting involved over a diary. It's absolutely ridiculous.

You're theory of these people inserting forged pages is just asinine.

Yes we all know you where you stand...he father that shower d with her inappropriately, was there emotionally for her and taught her she could get love from men...that is a classic expression of an sexually abused childm

You did this on purpose you dirty dog.

Reactions: whodeycin85
OK, now we’re getting somewhere. We can agree that no mainstream outlet has either run with the story of it being fact or it being forgery. While I don’t agree with the premise (that is media attention has anything to do with what is fact), we can call it a wash here.

That leaves us with the diary itself. And Occam’s razor. Which set if facts is easier to believe:

1 - while in therapy for a sex addiction, Ashley Biden wrote some unflattering things about her father

2 - somebody took her sex addiction therapy diary, unbound it, inserted some identical blank sheets, rebound it, forged her handwriting, and made up something about showering with her father

According to OKeefe he was hesitant about the story because it wasn't political it was personal rambling of a addict...it was leaked from someone else in PV to the nationalfile who broke the story

2 - somebody took her sex addiction therapy diary, unbound it, inserted some identical blank sheets, forged her handwriting, and made up something about showering with her father

You are wildly speculating in a manner which fits your belief system.

I'm not speculating when I point out that the couple had an incentive ($$$) to tamper with the diary, if it didn't include entries which were damaging to Joe Biden's 2020 Presidential Election campaign. That is established by the fact that they were shopping the diary at a Trump fundraiser, before selling it to Project Veritas.

Another question. How would Ashley Biden even think she could get the Secret Service involved in a matter like this?

I can see the problem with the story and the problem is the SDNY and FBI getting involved over a diary. It's absolutely ridiculous.

You're theory of these people inserting forged pages is just asinine.
It was stolen property sold for $40,000.

... and it is not asinine. It is a diary. You are wanting to think of its as a bound hardback book. If it's the kind of diary my daughter had when she 7-9 years old ... all they would have had to do is lift the rings and then pull out pages and then take the new pages and put them inside the rings and close the rings until there was a snap. Again, we haven't seen the diary. It could have been just that easy.

You are wildly speculating in a manner which fits your belief system.

I'm not speculating when I point out that the couple had an incentive ($$$) to tamper with the diary, if it didn't include entries which were damaging to Joe Biden's 2020 Presidential Election campaign. That is established by the fact that they were shopping the diary at a Trump fundraiser, before selling it to Project Veritas.

My belief system inherently rejects conspiracy theories. The KISS principle, so to speak.

Which of the two scenarios I laid out is easier to believe?

These people stumbled onto her diary. To buy your theory, they also have to also be master forgers. Seems a little far fetched to me. In fact, I believe you are trying to push a conspiracy theory.

She didn't say it was inappropriate when she reflected back as a 38 year old.

It was stolen property sold for $40,000.

... and it is not asinine. It is a diary. You are wanting to think of its as a bound hardback book. If it's the kind of diary my daughter had when she 7-9 years old ... all they would have had to do is lift the rings and then pull out pages and then take the new pages and put them inside the rings and close the rings. Again, we haven't seen the diary. It could have been just that easy.

We've seen pictures and what was shown is not a ringed book.

And no the FBI wouldn't have gotten involved if they sold someone else's for 100K. Hell, PV had already sent the diary to the local sheriff to return it by the time the FBI raided them.

My belief system inherently rejects conspiracy theories. The KISS principle, so to speak.

Which of the two scenarios I laid out is easier to believe?

These people stumbled onto her diary. To buy your theory, they also have to also be master forgers. Seems a little far fetched to me. In fact, I believe you are trying to push a conspiracy theory.
For about the 10th time. We haven't seen the contents. We don't know that they were great at forgery. They could have done a terrible job? We don't know that the contents have ever been scrutinized, We also don't know that they didn't enlist the service of someone more skilled at replicating hand-writing and agreed to split the proceeds with them. Yes, I'm speculating ... but so are you.

We haven't seen the physical diary itself.

We've seen pictures and what was shown is not a ringed book.

And no the FBI wouldn't have gotten involved if they sold someone else's for 100K. Hell, PV had already sent the diary to the local sheriff to return it by the time the FBI raided them.
Then post a link to them. I haven't seen what you're talking about.

... but of course, that would still be taking the word of Project Veritas ... which isn't worth much.

VN Store

Back