Ashley Biden's diaries

Can't I say the same thing? Have you been in possession of the diary? This story has gone absolutely nowhere.

The echo chamber doesn't know it's the lunatic fringe ... because the echo chamber only knows the echo chamber.

😂😂. The only rational explanation for your behavior is denial.

There is no echo chamber. You just said the story has gone nowhere. You’re right…not many people talking about it.

I laid out the two scenarios. I would lean toward the one with the least complexity. You’re going with the conspiracy theory (and making up your own facts as you move along). You’re not a serious or intellectually honest guy.

Deep down I think you know this is more than likely a legit entry. This must be tough for you.

Can you see the word "NATIONAL" splattered across it? As in National File? They have manipulated the image. All we can really see is that appears to be written on notebook paper, which could be inside of rings. National File has obviously tinkered with everything else. I'm sorry, but the only people who pushed this story are people with an anti-Biden agenda.

The couple was out for a buck and Project Veritas wanted to smear Biden right before the election. I'm obviously not the only person who doubts the veracity of this story because only the far-right has done anything at all with it.

Believe what you want. We have been over this many times and wasted too much time on it already. I'm not changing your mind .... and no echo chamber is ever going to change mine. Keep thinking that this story is finally going to get off the ground after 3 damn years. You really can't look any dumber than you already do.

Can you put a red circle around the rings for everyone to see?

View attachment 567562
I can put a circle around the word "NATIONAL" ... which I highly doubt is actually written on the damn book. That is notebook paper ... and the rings have been removed, just as the word "NATIONAL" has been added. It has been manipulated.

Do I expect you to see it that way? Of course not. You are going to believe what you want. You are going to trust that the couple didn't alter anything, and neither did Project Veritas.

Believe what you want. We are at an impasse. I'm not changing your mind ... and you aren't changing mine.

Can you see the word "NATIONAL" splattered across it? As in National File? They have manipulated the image. All we can really see is that appears to be written on notebook paper, which could be inside of rings. National File has obviously tinkered with everything else. I'm sorry, but the only people who pushed this story are people with an anti-Biden agenda.

The couple was out for a buck and Project Veritas wanted to smear Biden right before the election. I'm obviously not the only person who doubts the veracity of this story because only the far-right has done anything at all with it.

Believe what you want. We have been over this many times and wasted too much time on it already. I'm not changing your mind .... and no echo chamber is ever going to change mine. Keep thinking that this story is finally going to get off the ground after 3 damn years. You really can't look any dumber than you already do.
On October 12, O’Keefe sent out an email:

Team,

I’ve thought carefully on whether to release this so-called ‘Sting Ray’ story which involve entries in a personal diary to a very public figure.

My thinking and analysis in short is this:

To release means the action is less wrong than the necessary wrongs that would follow if the information were not utilized and published. But in this case even more harm would be done to the person in question and Project Veritas if we were to release the piece. We have no doubt that the document is real, but it is impossible to corroborate the allegation further.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/project-veritas-james-okeefe-ashley-biden-diary.html

This email seems to contradict your thoughts on PV using it against Joe..... As for the nationalfile... It's an overlay not actually on the page

I can put a circle around the word "NATIONAL" ... which I highly doubt is actually written on the damn book. That is notebook paper ... and the rings have been removed, just as the word "NATIONAL" has been added. It has been manipulated.

Do I expect you to see it that way? Of course not. You are going to believe what you want. You are going to trust that the couple didn't alter anything, and neither did Project Veritas.

Believe what you want. We are at an impasse. I'm not changing your mind ... and you aren't changing mine.

You’re worked pretty far down your support list for the conspiracy theory. I just want to make sure I’m clear where we’re at now.

The actual photos of the bound diary have a watermark, so therefore it must be a forgery.

Is this correct?

Do they manufacture diaries with the word "NATIONAL" splattered across the pages?
that is the group that published the pictures of the diary: "National File"
IDGAF about Ashley Biden's diary one way or the other
It is a little troubling that you think those are ringed notebook pages.

Did you insert media manipulation? Interesting, the right has been saying that about MSM for 7 years now.

VN Store

Back