Ashley Biden's diaries

That’s a lot to type to say that you have no proof.
I don't need proof. Everything I said is true. That couple was sentenced to jail, and Project Veritas has been caught manipulating evidence in the past. They have zero credibility, and powerful incentives to forge those passages.

... but like I said ...We can agree to disagree. I'm not interested in rehashing this for the umpteenth time.

I don't need proof. Everything I said is true. That couple was sentenced to jail, and Project Veritas has been caught manipulating evidence in the past. They have zero credibility, and powerful incentives to forge those passages.

... but like I said ...We can agree to disagree. I'm not interested in rehashing this for the umpteenth time.

Apparently you were. The diary is verified real by the owner but you assume the disparaging passages aren’t. Has the owner made any claims to their authenticity or are you libwashing it without a shred of evidence?

she confirmed it was hers…surely if contents had been forged she would of made the caveat
We've been over this a million times ... if she denied that she wrote those passages, people such as yourself would just call her a liar anyway. So what is the point? Denying that she wrote those passages would only serve to draw attention to the story. You wouldn't believe her. You are going to believe what best suits your political perspective.

And I'm not arguing this anymore. It's gotten so old. I think it's pathetic, but the party of crackpots, conspiracy theory kooks and Donald Trump can believe what it wants.

We've been over this a million times ... if she denied that she wrote those passages, people such as yourself would just call her a liar anyway. So what is the point? Denying that she wrote those passages would only serve to draw attention to the story. You wouldn't believe her. You are going to believe what best suits your political perspective.

And I'm not arguing this anymore. It's gotten so old. I think it's pathetic, but the party of crackpots, conspiracy theory kooks and Donald Trump can believe what it wants.

🤣😂

Apparently you were. The diary is verified real by the owner but you assume the disparaging passages aren’t. Has the owner made any claims to their authenticity or are you libwashing it without a shred of evidence?
The contents have never been verified by anyone. Like I said, that couple was going to find a way to make money from it. If it didn't contain salacious material at the time it was found ... it would by the time it was sold. They had every motive imaginable to forge those passages.

poor logic man
you are making accusations that are unproven
nobody is making you reply to this thread
you failed bigly on Russian collusion, and this non sense isn’t helping your standing

Same page format
Same paper
Same glue
Same ink
Same handwriting
Same prose

That’s a hell of a fake to get past the FBI.

The 2 goons must be world class document forging savants.
You would have to be taking the word of Project Veritas on that ... Law enforcement agencies have not commented on that .... at least not publicly. As a matter of fact, the public has never been shown the actual physical diary.

The FBI hasn't hasn't discussed the contents. Those 2 goons had every incentive to lie and forge those passages, and they are now in prison. Project Veritas has bribed witnesses to lie in the past. They are not above anything.

poor logic man
you are making accusations that are unproven
nobody is making you reply to this thread
you failed bigly on Russian collusion, and this non sense isn’t helping your standing
YOU are making accusations that are unproven based on the assertions of individuals with no credibility.

You are gullible and stupid ... in my opinion.

YOU are making accusations that are unproven based on the assertions of individuals with no credibility.

You are gullible and stupid ... in my opinion.

wow..you are angry and all in on your no proof illogical theory
you look foolish

You look gullible ... but then again, you also think that the 2020 election was rigged against Trump. So that was already established.

Good point..no irrefutable proof..just anecdotal
but not sure that accusation against me makes you look any better if you think that helps your cause

Reactions: whodeycin85

Does Biden have credibility? He's been caught manipulating evidence before. Remember when Hunter's laptop was Russian propaganda?

Unless you have a double standard, then Biden has no credibility either.

Good point..no irrefutable proof..just anecdotal
but not sure that accusation against me makes you look any better if you think that helps your cause
I've made my thoughts known. I'm not changing your mind, and you are for damn sure not changing mine. This is a waste of time. Believe what you like.

You would have to be taking the word of Project Veritas on that ... Law enforcement agencies have not commented on that .... at least not publicly. As a matter of fact, the public has never been shown the actual physical diary.

The FBI hasn't hasn't discussed the contents. Those 2 goons had every incentive to lie and forge those passages, and they are now in prison. Project Veritas has bribed witnesses to lie in the past. They are not above anything.
I’m not saying it’s not possible.
I’m pointing out what it would take to pull it off.

They would have to perfectly replicate the paper, the glue, the ink, the handwriting, etc.
All of that would have to be spot on to get it past the FBI.

Sure. I guess it’s possible.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
I've made my thoughts known. I'm not changing your mind, and you are for damn sure not changing mine. This is a waste of time. Believe what you like.
alright but we know how you like to cite sources for validation
this will be remembered

Does Biden have credibility? He's been caught manipulating evidence before. Remember when Hunter's laptop was Russian propaganda?

Unless you have a double standard, then Biden has no credibility either.
This really doesn't involve the credibility of Joe Biden. As far as I know, he hasn't discussed it.

Believe what you want. I'm not going round and round with this anymore.

VN Store

Back