Ashley Biden's diaries

This really doesn't involve the credibility of Joe Biden. As far as I know, he hasn't discussed it.

Believe what you want. I'm not going round and round with this anymore.
I believe I don't know the truth, but real or not, the allegation is out there and going unaddressed.

Project Veritas employs the very best forgers.
They employ people who have no qualms with bribing witnesses and tampering with evidence. It is silly to think that they would be above forging a diary. They are not above anything.

... and why do you clowns keep replying to me? I've made my thoughts know, I'm not changing your minds and you aren't changing mine. We will just have to agree to disagree.

Project Veritas employs the very best forgers.
Clearly.

Who busted Veritas on their high school AV club video edits? Was that a Quantico/Langley collaboration?

They musta had their A team on the diary forgeries.

Reactions: McDad
I believe I don't know the truth, but real or not, the allegation is out there and going unaddressed.
... and that has been addressed many times in the past. You once admitted that you would not believe a denial by Ashley Biden if she made one. So there is no point in making one. People will believe what they want. The 2020 election has proven that.

They employ people who have no qualms with bribing witnesses and tampering with evidence. It is silly to think that they would be above forging a diary. They are not above anything.

... and why do you clowns keep replying to me? I've made my thoughts know, I'm not changing your minds and you aren't changing mine. We will just have to agree to disagree.
Surely we can agree that a willingness to get a forgery past the FBI is different than a capability to get a forgery past the FBI.

Same page format
Same paper
Same glue
Same ink
Same handwriting
Same prose

That’s a hell of a fake to get past the FBI.

The 2 goons must be world class document forging savants.

And she doesn’t refute because nobody would believe her anyway. 🤣😂

Maybe there’s another reason she hasn’t refuted but BB can’t fathom that possibly. He’s the best between the line reader there is.

... and that has been addressed many times in the past. You once admitted that you would not believe a denial by Ashley Biden if she made one. So there is no point in making one. People will believe what they want. The 2020 election has proven that.
And you wouldn't care if the accusations were true.

My favorite part is your conspiracy theory which hasn't been proven and has no leaks even though it would take a small group of people to pull off.

What are your thoughts on the moon landing?

Reactions: hog88
Clearly.

Who busted Veritas on their high school AV club video edits? Was that a Quantico/Langley collaboration?

They musta had their A team on the diary forgeries.

^^^^ This video involves a witness who says that he was bribed to lie by Project Veritas. This is who you are wanting to trust.

Last edited:
And you wouldn't care if the accusations were true.
Wrong.

If Ashley Biden said that her dad had molested her, I would believe her and not vote for him again. If you guys can't see why there is an enormous amount of room for doubt here ... then you are not very smart. That couple and Project Veritas have zero credibility. The couple was out to make a buck, and Project Veritas wanted to influence the outcome of the election in Trump's favor. Their agendas were clear and in sync with each other.

^^^^ This video involves a witness who says that he was bribed to lie by Project Veritas. This is who you are wanting to trust.

I clearly stated they were busted on their video editing.

I simply said they must have their secret crack team on the diary forgery they got past the FBI.

I clearly stated they were busted on their video editing.

I simply said they must have their secret crack team on the diary forgery they got past the FBI.
They were busted for much more than editing. They bribed witnesses to lie for them.

... and we don't know that the FBI ever examined the content of the diary for forgery. You are assuming that they did.

There is nothing to vindicate him of. The only people who trust Project Veritas at face value are crackpots such as yourself.
I don’t “trust” Veritas.

I’m simply pointing out what they had to pull off to get their forgery past the FBI.

How did Veritas match the glue? How did they match the ink and handwriting? I’m genuinely curious at this point.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
My favorite part is your conspiracy theory which hasn't been proven and has no leaks even though it would take a small group of people to pull off.

What are your thoughts on the moon landing?
There is a reason that right wing outlets such as Fox News and The Washington Times have not run with this story and it's not because they wouldn't love to. I suspect that they have tried to verify the content of the diary and were unable to do so ... and the word of the imprisoned couple and Project Veritas is not enough.

They were busted for much more than editing. They bribed witnesses to lie for them.

... and we don't know that the FBI ever examined the content of the diary for forgery. You are assuming that they did.
The FBI did not verify the “content” of the diary. I’ve repeatedly stated that fact.

They had the diary. They verified it was hers.

I’m sure the FBI would have kept a tight lid on any physical inconsistencies they observed while they were authenticating it.

I don’t “trust” Veritas.

I’m simply pointing out what they had to pull off to get their forgery past the FBI.

How did Veritas match the glue? How did they match the ink and handwriting? I’m genuinely curious at this point.
They didn't necessarily have to get anything past the FBI. We don't know that the content of the diary was ever examined.

... and we have never seen the physical diary itself - just what was allegedly written.

The FBI did not verify the “content” of the diary. I’ve repeatedly stated that fact.

They had the diary. They verified it was hers.

I’m sure the FBI would have kept a tight lid on any physical inconsistencies they observed while they were authenticating it.
She admitted it was hers. They didn't have to authenticate anything on their own.

There is a reason that right wing outlets such as Fox News and The Washington Times have not run with this story and it's not because they wouldn't love to. I suspect that they have tried to verify the content of the diary and were unable to do so ... and the word of the imprisoned couple and Project Veritas is not enough.
Has the diary been made available to any media or forensics for scrutiny?

They didn't necessarily have to "get anything past the FBI." We don't know that the content of the diary was ever examined.

... and we have never seen the physical diary itself - just what was allegedly written.
I don’t think the FBI wanted anything to do with verifying the “content” of that diary. And they didn’t verify the content of that diary.

But that diary was in their possession. Evidence in a criminal proceeding. Remember?

VN Store

Back