Ashley Biden's diaries

Even that young to me seems odd. But I don’t know if Biden is a pedo but I know at the very least he has an obsession with kids and he’s a f’ing weirdo
I never did but I don't see anything wrong with it up to maybe 2 or 3 years old.

Edit: Just remembered once. Money sponge crapped all over herself and me when she was somewhere between 1 and 2 maybe 3 (potty training) and both of us got into the shower clothes and all to wash it off.
I’ve got boys, but…. been there. lol

Reactions: OrangeBoro
No we don't. It's none of our business. Will the right use this against President Biden? Probably. Will it hurt him? Mabye, but this should remain out there in rumor land unless she wants it not to be.
I agree. I didn't make myself very clear. In the absence of further clarification from her (which she is under no obligation to provide), nothing much can be made from the diary.

Reactions: Sandman 423
that’s kind of obvious. But what Hog is describing wasn’t ”showering with Dad”… it was haz mat cleanup.

I can see a scenario where one would "play in the water" with a toddler at the oldest because it also has bubbles in it. That's up to about 3 years old.

VN Store

Back