Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna be flipping back and forth between those two, as well. Playoff hockey is probably the best sport going, even if I lose track during the season.

I'm gonna be flipping back and forth between those two, as well. Playoff hockey is probably the best sport going, even if I lose track during the season.

I bought the NHL package on DirecTV for the first time this year (because it was cheaper, because there was only half a season) and it made a world of difference in keeping up during the regular season. I didn't necessarily sit and watch all the games, but I generally put most of them on the TV and kept up with what was happening. I'll be keeping it next year at the full bend-over price.

Well this is a bit of an auspicious start for Medlen.

Definitely not the start you'd be looking for but when he started double, wild pitch, RBI single, I thought that inning was going to be much worse than 1-0. Against Harren I don't anticipate Medlen having to pitch a shutout so I'm not too worried just yet.

Now that I've said that we will of course lose 1-0.

Last edited:
original.gif

Since my employer has the cheapa$$ Dish package that has no regional sports channels, and the a$$hats at MLB see fit to blackout this game on MLBN, I've resorted to listening to the Braves online and I have White Men Can't Jump on the TV.

I saw a tweet earlier about Orlando Brown, Jr.

He's listed 6' 7" and 340 these days but as an eighth grader??

450 pounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back