Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my employer has the cheapa$$ Dish package that has no regional sports channels, and the a$$hats at MLB see fit to blackout this game on MLBN, I've resorted to listening to the Braves online and I have White Men Can't Jump on the TV.

firstrowsports.eu or vipbox.tv are your friends.

I'm on the work computer, so I don't want to go that route. I really don't mind listening online. It's not quite Skip and Pete, but I like Jim Powell.

I like Powell and Sutton together a lot. My standard method of consuming regular season games during the summer is to turn on the TV, mute it, and then carry a radio around the house.

So who goes for B Mac next week? Pastornicky can go now, but what happens when J-Hey gets back?

Ill be that guy, why in the world would you put Shaffer at lead who is 1-13 when you have Simmons who is only 3-4 with a solo shot to left? Damn Freddie, am I wrong to think he will be a problem for this team in the long run?

Desmond didn't swing, whatever that's a coin flip call, but his reaction made me laugh.

I like Powell and Sutton together a lot. My standard method of consuming regular season games during the summer is to turn on the TV, mute it, and then carry a radio around the house.
I wasn't sure I was going to likes well at first, but he really has settled in and works well with Sutton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back