Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a little interesting with that review they had but overall it was a pretty easy win for you guys, I like those in the playoffs. Bruins coasted last night and that was a nice intro back into playoff hockey. I didn't want to see a close game in the 3rd or an OT game right out of the chute.

I've been watching hockey for almost 20 years and I've never seen the puck end up in the goalie's pants before.

The Rangers are one of the only two teams that I really hate. Rangers = a Florida level of hatred. Penguins are Alabama.

EDIT: Ie, I hate the Penguins a lot worse

Last edited:
I've been watching hockey for almost 20 years and I've never seen the puck end up in the goalie's pants before.

That was odd.

The Rangers are one of the only two teams that I really hate. Rangers = a Florida level of hatred. Penguins are Alabama.

I feel that way about the Habs but, in your scenario, they'd be Bama. I'd probably have the Pens as Florida.

I have never watched a replay of it and won't start now, but if you google "Petr Nedved youtube," you will see the worst moment of my sports-watching life. Fscking Penguins.

Caps had a guy go Javy Guerra tonight. Took a slapshot off the face from about 15 feet away tonight; he stood out there and acted like nothing happened. Meanwhile Derrick Rose won't get on a court weeks after being cleared by the doctors.

Caps had a guy go Javy Guerra tonight. Took a slapshot off the face from about 15 feet away tonight; he stood out there and acted like nothing happened. Meanwhile Derrick Rose won't get on a court weeks after being cleared by the doctors.

Smh...

Attachments

• SC20130502-215336.png
    SC20130502-215336.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 1 person
I bought the NHL package on DirecTV for the first time this year (because it was cheaper, because there was only half a season) and it made a world of difference in keeping up during the regular season. I didn't necessarily sit and watch all the games, but I generally put most of them on the TV and kept up with what was happening. I'll be keeping it next year at the full bend-over price.

Sweet I think you took the total number of subscribers to double digits.

Verc, I now know what you mean by a crazy hockey game. That Wings-Ducks game was the gauntlet of emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back