Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure how they don't think it's weird. Some of them probably have a kid older than her.

*daughter brings friend over* "Ay girl! Yo daddy letchu date? Lemme get dem digits."

Watched Iron Man 3 3D/RPX last night. Excellent movie. Ben Kingsley stole the show. 3D aspect was nothing special, so I'd just watch 2D if I had it to do over. Based on previews though, Star Trek will be awesome in 3D.

I saw it in 2D, thought it was really good

lol at whoever voted Melo for MVP, btw.

dan_lebatard.jpg

I never watch or listen to him, but i took him for a Miami/Lebron fan. He would've been the first unanimous MVP in history

Sucks to think that he may just be doing it for ratings. Dunno if he has offered an explanation yet.

I'd be interested to hear any justification.

Sucks to think that he may just be doing it for ratings. Dunno if he has offered an explanation yet.

I'd be interested to hear any justification.

UPDATE: OK, it appears we screwed up and jumped the gun. Dan Le Batard has yet to confirm or deny what player he voted for regular season MVP, or whether or not he even had a vote. We've just gotten word that he didn't vote for Anthony, and we sent Le Batard an email for comment, so let's see what happens. In the meantime, maybe you should think about giving his show a shot.

http://deadspin.com/dan-le-batard-didnt-vote-for-lebron-james-for-nba-mvp-492822353

Montreal and Ottawa are playing an entertaining hockey game right now where so many people have been kicked out or are in the penalty box that both teams are down to about four guys on the bench. Montreal went down three goals and all the gloves came off. Old time hockey.

This is good stuff:

@ramzy 55m
REMINDER: Charlie Weis gets $2.5MM from Kansas & $2.055MM from Notre Dame (through 2015). Only Saban & Mack Brown make more money coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back