Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still like D Wade a lot, but probably. There are a few PGs you could make the case for being there. Depends on how much you take age into account. Or if you're just saying "at their best for a couple of years."

I took age as a factor. Because I'd rather have Duncan and Wade if just for a year or two.

I mentioned Duncan. This means I could spend 20 posts about my love for Tim Duncan.

Oh, wowzer. Just remembered/looked at the kickoff games for this year. Poor, poor Hokies.

If they weren't in the same division, I'd suggest trading for Utley mid-season once the Phillies are in sell-off mode (of course for only mid-to-low-level prospects since he's in the final year of his deal...maybe I'm misjudging his value). I guess another lefty bat isn't what we need, but I'd like to get Uggla out of this lineup.

Oh, wowzer. Just remembered/looked at the kickoff games for this year. Poor, poor Hokies.

Stills say Beamer is one of the most overrated coaches in college football.

CGeorgia at Clemson could be a good opening week game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If they weren't in the same division, I'd suggest trading for Utley mid-season once the Phillies are in sell-off mode (of course for only mid-to-low-level prospects since he's in the final year of his deal...maybe I'm misjudging his value). I guess another lefty bat isn't what we need, but I'd like to get Uggla out of this lineup.

I'd love to have Utley........but......what would we do with Uggla. He's still got three years on that contract?

Stills say Beamer is one of the most overrated coaches in college football.

CGeorgia at Clemson could be a good opening week game

I dunno. Dude has won a lot.

TCU/LSU play that weekend, also. And the Miami/Florida rivalry is back this season, week 2. But it'll probably be another "everyone knows alabama is gonna win but let's act like they overcame all odds when they go up 3 scores" type game.

There is so much talent in that Va Beach and DC area though that Va Tech has quite a bit of pull in. Plus 2-6 in BCS bowls and losing atleast a game a year to a team like East Carolina which they vastly outtalent

Forgot about that LSU game, alot of how good that game is depends on how Pachall comes back

We've kicked around the idea of a bake sale a year and half ago in one of the old threads. Turns out no one knows how to bake in here.

I make some mean Totinos pizza rolls, fwiw.

Have Georgia Power build a Hydroelectric power plant. Since there is no water in the A, Dan can spin the turbines. Win-Win.

We've kicked around the idea of a bake sale a year and half ago in one of the old threads. Turns out no one knows how to bake in here.

GTFO.

I make a bad ass quad meaty boy burger, which is burger, bacon, sausage, and pepparoni with BBQ and covered in ravioli.

J Schaf does.

imgjordan%20schafer4.jpg

GTFO.

I make a bad ass quad meaty boy burger, which is burger, bacon, sausage, and pepparoni with BBQ and covered in ravioli.

Too little, too late. Also RIP Archer. The bake sale originally was his idea. I can't remember what the cause was though. Probably Uggs buyout back then too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back