Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never want to get rid of him, but he's down the list on pieces the Braves can't lose. I'm thinking (based on projected salary and position longevity):

1. Freeman
2. Heyward (I'm tempted to move him down below Simmons and Upton)
3. Justin Upton
4. Simmons
5. Medlen

And then maybe Kimbrel, although I'd like to see Minor/Beachy/Teheran take a step forward. But that's really besides the point. I still love Kimbrel regardless of a couple of blown saves in Cincy and Denver (in 20 degree weather).

@KevinMcAlpin: #Braves lineup at CIN: Schafer 8, Simmons 6, Freeman 3, Gattis 7, Uggla 4, Francisco 5, R Johnson 9, Laird 2, Minor 1.

I like James, I use to like him a whole lot more until he started acting like the second coming of Jesus Christ when he hit the open market. I think he is the best player in the world and has the potential to go down as the goat. All I was getting at is, Kevin Durant is not as far behind as I intially thought.

I like James, I use to like him a whole lot more until he started acting like the second coming of Jesus Christ when he hit the open market. I think he is the best player in the world and has the potential to go down as the goat. All I was getting at is, Kevin Durant is not as far behind as I intially thought.

Due to LL Cool J association, I really hate that term.

41J381Z3QRL.jpg

Plus, the goat nickname has one true owner.

earl-manigault-slam-7.jpg

Fredi says he wants Heyward "to take BP again and run around a little more" wants to make sure his "legs are under him" before sending him out on rehab.

I mean, why does this feel like he is coming back from an ACL tear? Is all this really necessary?

speaking of ACL tears Shumpert and Rose tore their respective ACLs on the same day last year.

If his legs aren't under him we gots problems.

I haven't watched wrestling since I was about 8 years old so maybe I'm just not current but I don't think that is how this move is supposed to work.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lREqfTtZ8EM[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back