Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is cool. here is a velocity chart for his career. it looks like his fastball gains velo as the season goes on. this year seems to fall in line with that.

6655_P_FA_20130506.png

Unfreakingbelievable.

You mean...as it gets hotter...these guys start throwing harder?

Lol. Easy, he gets paid to do this

ha i wish.

i do feel bad for people like Nati though. spend every waking moment waiting for me to post so he can post a sarcastic reply to make himself feel hilarious, witty, smart etc. its good entertainment for me, just a sad sad life for him.

i know what he is trying to do. elicit a response like this from me. so it worked. but i just had to say how pathetic he is.

ha i wish.

i do feel bad for people like Nati though. spend every waking moment waiting for me to post so he can post a sarcastic reply to make himself feel hilarious, witty, smart etc. its good entertainment for me, just a sad sad life for him.

i know what he is trying to do. elicit a response like this from me. so it worked. but i just had to say how pathetic he is.

Whoa whoa. Broseph...

It's not that serious. Relax.

JP. How about you read back a page and see where I already pointed out how the temperature increasing as the season goes on would help Kimbrel. Then, take a deep breath and realize I was playing off your post.

Damn, I got pissed about what happened and drank one too many glasses of whiskey and thought that was an overreaction. Y'all actually getting all testy over this!

Geesh, I hang out with my best friend back from college and got an oreo cheesecake milkshake and you all are just blasting each other.

What? That's not an overreaction, that's a silver lining.

During this silly season of NBA & NHL playoffs it happens more than it probably should but, on a Tuesday night before too many meetings for work the next day, it's not as great of a silver lining as you might think.

This is your year, Grizzlies fans. It will never open up for you in the west better than it has this year.

There is some truth to that. Still not an easy road to hoe. Clips, Thunder, Spurs. That's a gauntlet anyway you cut it. Then the prize at the end of the tunnel.. The Miami Heat. Brutal.

There is some truth to that. Still not an easy road to hoe. Clips, Thunder, Spurs. That's a gauntlet anyway you cut it. Then the prize at the end of the tunnel.. The Miami Heat. Brutal.

The Clippers are dysfunctional. The Thunder are screwed without Westbrook. The Spurs at this point are an ensemble team of old guys; they're still good, obviously, but they're not scary. This is as straight a path as it's ever going to get to the finals. Westbrook's injury is so huge.

I am confused. Part of me is telling the other part of me that Kevin Durant could be as good as LeBron James.

Durant's a little bit better scorer. James is better at everything else. To me it's still no contest.

LeBron carried a terrible Cleveland team all the way to the finals one year. The Thunders aren't nearly as bad, even without Westbrook. Let's see how far Durant can carry these guys.

If there are Braves fans that are really that down on Kimbrel, I will gladly take him, use him and Chapman interchangeably and no one will beat the Reds when they take a lead into the 8th for the next 5 years

The Clippers are dysfunctional. The Thunder are screwed without Westbrook. The Spurs at this point are an ensemble team of old guys; they're still good, obviously, but they're not scary. This is as straight a path as it's ever going to get to the finals. Westbrook's injury is so huge.

Durant's a little bit better scorer. James is better at everything else. To me it's still no contest.

LeBron carried a terrible Cleveland team all the way to the finals one year. The Thunders aren't nearly as bad, even without Westbrook. Let's see how far Durant can carry these guys.

Durant w/o Westbrook has played as complete (all around) as James. James is a better defender though. LBJ is the best in the world. The gap between James and Durant is not as wide as I initially thought. Thats all. And Durant is still a pup. Its James, then Durant.. then a gap... then followed by the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back