Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm late guys.

Mac's homer was awesome.

Teheran is just too damn inconsistent.

B.J. sucks.

I missed that. Sometimes I think this organization is borderline incompetent.

"Hey, Jason, we know you haven't played a game in 2.5 weeks, but we are going to have you go against a knuckleballer at 10:30 AM...k?"

I mean, what a damn joke.

They just mentioned it on the TV broadcast. He was 0-5 with 3 Ks. After not seeing live pitching for 2 weeks, no wonder.

Again, at a 10:30 AM game. Jason probably hasn't played a 10:30 AM game in five years.

Sorry I'm late guys.

Mac's homer was awesome.

Teheran is just too damn inconsistent.

B.J. sucks.

He is always going to be inconsistent until he a.) develops secondary pitches and b.) Develops pinpoint accuracy with his primary pitches.

He has neither currently and it makes my butthole pucker everytime he winds up.

I have a friend that is predicting BJ hits 30 homers this year. He's still sticking by it.

He reminds me of Ron Gant. He'll eventually lock in for a week and scald the ball. Then he'll start trying to pull everything again and strikeout 12 times the next week.

He is always going to be inconsistent until he a.) develops secondary pitches and b.) Develops pinpoint accuracy with his primary pitches.

He has neither currently and it makes my butthole pucker everytime he winds up.

Eventually, he's going to get it. He's got too much stuff. It's a little frustrating to watch, but we just have to wait it out.

Again, at a 10:30 AM game. Jason probably hasn't played a 10:30 AM game in five years.

The time isn't such a big deal to me. It's the knuckleballer.

Those guys make good hitters go into slumps, much less guys that have been on the shelf.

Come on now Z, I buy the part about the intelligence of starting him against a knuckler but now we're making excuses about the start time of the game?

The time isn't such a big deal to me. It's the knuckleballer.

Those guys make good hitters go into slumps, much less guys that have been on the shelf.

It's just dumbfounding how they basically set him up to fail today.

Come on now Z, I buy the part about the intelligence of starting him against a knuckler but now we're making excuses about the start time of the game?

I just think it was a dumb idea all away around. The point of a rehab is to simulate a game just like the majors. 10:30 AM doesn't do that. It matters very little, but just annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back