Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hockey hockey hockey. OT in an all-important game 5. Caps have completely dominated the game after the first 10 minutes but can't get the game winner.

I'll watch the baseball game afterwards, assuming I don't take the chef's knife to my family and then myself.

Are you listening on the radio because hockey is no longer televised for good reason?

Reactions: 1 person
If you can't swing oversized caricatures of your balls back and forth after pushing the worst ballhog on your kid's soccer team out of the way, stealing the ball, and then drilling it past the the overrated coach's son in goal, there's no point being a dad.

Reactions: 1 person
If you can't swing oversized caricatures of your balls back and forth after pushing the worst ballhog on your kid's soccer team out of the way, stealing the ball, and then drilling it past the the overrated coach's son in goal, there's no point being a dad.

This sounds like an Adam Sandler movie.

Merely on the way. I had a long hiatus thanks to the soccer asskicking practice, and then I was too tense to really think about drinking during the game. No way the Caps would have won Game 6 in MSG if they had lost at home tonight. The hockey playoffs are exhausting.

Meanwhile the Wings apparently lost their Game 5 in OT, so somewhere ZJC is feeling the opposite about hockey that I am. At least they lost it on the road though.

It is really, really going to be hard to watch the deliberate pace of baseball after all that. Thank God for beer.

Just saw something on the crawl that said J.R. Smith got a fine for flopping today, per our discussion from a few days ago. Only $5k though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back