Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 45 min of grownups vs kids soccer at the last practice of the season tonight. Threw a bunch of elbows. Scored 4 goals. Did the testicle dance. Probably shouldn't have had a couple beers first.

Played 45 min of grownups vs kids soccer at the last practice of the season tonight. Threw a bunch of elbows. Scored 4 goals. Did the testicle dance. Probably shouldn't have had a couple beers first.

I would pay good, cash money for a photo of you doing the big balls dance.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Oh my god.

#hero #weareallwitnesses

My kid, of course, is the one who loudly complained during a game last fall, "THAT KID HIT ME IN THE NUTSACK!!", to much general awkwardness/hilarity among the parents. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

When i was in the 1st grade, i was playing basketball in a church league and i grabbed my junk while facing the crowd. My mom whooped my ass when we got home. I learned that from Rodman

Braves thread athletic feats of brilliance:

1. Dbakes deer antler fueled 8 points

2. Verc's 4 goal explosion on the 8 year olds

I have to admit that the guy on the other wing scored three. Eight year olds still have trouble with anything in the air.

I was the only parent who smeared his genitals in the kids' faces though.

Who's watching tonight?

Hockey hockey hockey. OT in an all-important game 5. Caps have completely dominated the game after the first 10 minutes but can't get the game winner.

I'll watch the baseball game afterwards, assuming I don't take the chef's knife to my family and then myself.

Hockey hockey hockey. OT in an all-important game 5. Caps have completely dominated the game after the first 10 minutes but can't get the game winner.

I'll watch the baseball game afterwards, assuming I don't take the chef's knife to my family and then myself.

Its on my 2nd tv muted while i finish the Heat game

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back