Atlanta Braves Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I approve.

34435379.jpg

Feel free to rant away my friend. For the record, I do care more about actual performance than the star rankings.

As I said, perspective is required. The recent state of our program has driven many to live in their hopes and anticipation, which is what following recruiting is all about.

This. Couldn't have said it better myself. That was beautiful. Did you steal that from a Shel Silverstein book?

Mighty fine hockey later today

Really hoping the Bruins can take care of business tonight so I don't have to sweat a game 7 during the very first series. Doesn't help that it's in Toronto but we took the last one from them up there so hopefully can do it again.

Wait, what? When did he do that?

Titus Young reportedly says he's better than Megatron - NFL.com

"He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron," Robinson told the Detroit Free Press. "I said, 'Come on, man. Who you talking to?' I said, 'Come on, you're as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.' And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. 'Ah man, I'm better than him.' I said, 'No you're not. Be real man. Come on.' So I don't know, I'm hoping for the best for him."

Titus Young reportedly says he's better than Megatron - NFL.com

"He did tell me he thought he was just as good Megatron," Robinson told the Detroit Free Press. "I said, 'Come on, man. Who you talking to?' I said, 'Come on, you're as good as that guy? This guy is the real deal.' And he really believes this. And he was sincere about it. 'Ah man, I'm better than him.' I said, 'No you're not. Be real man. Come on.' So I don't know, I'm hoping for the best for him."

Clearly he is more talented at getting caught. Not so much at catching

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back